• ...and so much more!
  • Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Working Hands hand cream. Get it on Amazon or at Menards. No greasiness. Lots of moisture.

I tried it, and it feels weird to me... almost has a powdery consistency. Maybe I should use the Working Hands and then put my [strike]Armorall[/strike] cocoa butter cream on top of it.

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    Two unsuccessful surgeries on my right palm have left permanent scars from mid palm to the tip of my ring finger and another scar from base of palm to almost the tip of my pinkie. After the healing process began after the first surgery, I used the lotion the therapist had which was jergens ultra healing. I was never a fan of hand lotions because of the greasiness factor. This stuff was totally different. After about 5 minutes, hands were not greasy at all. Now, I have to use cream 2-3 times a day and then again at night. I tried a few different brands but I have always come back to the jergens. The only other lotion that I will use in a pinch is something from avon called avon basics.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    It felt weird when I first used it. I'm used to the weird feeling now. Things don't slip out of my hands, and my hands aren't cracked and bleeding.

I tried it, and it feels weird to me... almost has a powdery consistency. Maybe I should use the Working Hands and then put my [strike]Armorall[/strike] cocoa butter cream on top of it.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    After renting our entire adult lives, we finally bought a house in a nice, quiet, small town only to find.... NO BROADBAND INTERNET OPTIONS WITHOUT DATA LIMITS!! :faint:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Not sure how much 10GB is, but with Cricket wireless you could get a cell phone with unlimited talk and text, and a hotspot with 10GB of data for $65 per month. If you both did that, it might be enough?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    My two ply toilet paper sheets separated in the center and I had to unwind one way slightly and rewind to get the back together.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I worked 83 freight cars and bled off 122 cars yesterday which in my job description means I really walked around 575 cars for roughly 5 miles of walking on ballast and my bum knee was giving out.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The flat tire indicator flashed yesterday. Had to stop and check the tire pressure on all 4 tires because it doesn't tell me which one it's complaining about. And after checking them none were out of spec. Got back in and the light was off. Wasted time.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Squirrels stuffing the engine of my GT Mustang with walnuts and I had to clean them out myself. That's pretty first world. I'm sure I'll think of some more.

And then the little b*****d chewed on enough wiring it cost me $500 to get my Crown Vic running again.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    My freezer is too cold and makes my ice cream too hard. Have to let it sit on the counter for 5 minutes to let it soften up, so I can scoop it.

Top Bottom