• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The other day I got up and adjusted the thermostat, I forgot I can do that from my phone.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    After a day at the beach, the wife tried to order a pizza online. The site wasn't cooperating, she had to call the store. There was no code to put in the system (manager saw the coupon too online with no code). She gave up and gave us the pizza delivered for free for the hassle... Had to wait 15 minutes for delivery.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Off-thread, I guess, but you went from subs to steel mills? You some kind of masochist?

I guess so.
    Shortly after I got hired, I was in the wash house, and they were getting ready to paint.
    The old colors, orange and blue.
    New color.. GRAY.
    You've got to be ****ting me. WTF?
    GRAY!!!!
    AAARRRRGGGHHHHH

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The other day when it was really hot out I forgot to remote start my truck to cool it off before I left the building where I work. It was really uncomfortable there for a few minutes. Almost started to sweat.

DCR

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    I was sitting on our newly poured patio last night watering the fresh seed in the area and the chair I was sitting in didn't have a cushion on it.
    OMG, what happened? Did you go to Immediate Care? Be more careful next time man, you could have slipped a disc.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I feel your pain.

Was supposed to rain today, so my wife put away the outdoor cushions. I was FORCED to drink my morning coffee out on the deck, on a hard chair. My ass fell asleep before my coffee was finished. I didn't know what to do...

Gonna be PISSED if it doesn't rain. Means my ass fell asleep for NOTHING. NO-THING.

DCR

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Made a sandwich for lunch today, but couldn't get to the bottom of the mayo jar with a knife so I had to use a spoon. Got mayo on my fingers. Man, some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed.

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    My flight got delayed for an hour in Minneapolis, so I had to stay a little longer in the delta sky lounge and twist my arm into getting one more free alcoholic drink to pass the time.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    My coffee mug keeps my coffee too hot too long. I just burnt my toungue after letting it set for 30 min.

Last edited:

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Just had to order more K-cups for my knock-off Kurig because the real coffee pot takes too long... I'm growing to the point that the Kurig takes too long too.

Top Bottom