• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Absolutely malt vingear. I am not a huge fan of deep fried anything, usually preferring grilled or at most pan fried, but when I do go for the fish and chips, I can't believe I have to ask for the malt vinegar
    I've never tried malt vinegar, because I can't stand vinegar. Just the smell about gags me. I can't imagine putting it on fish.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Did you throw it back at them , demand a manager and get curb stomped ???

We need videos for our entertainment.

Don
    No, I didnt. Probably should have though. Maybe jump on the counter start kicking registers and twerking. Darn it, I missed a perfect opportunity to throw a fit and record it. :)
    NOT having this on video to enjoy counts as a first world problem. Just don't pull a hammy jumping up on the counter. On second thought, that would be funnier. :lmfao: OK I'll need two videos...

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    NOT having this on video to enjoy counts as a first world problem. Just don't pull a hammy jumping up on the counter. On second thought, that would be funnier. :lmfao: OK I'll need two videos...
    Including the deployment of the tazer while on the counter, the head plant and the EMS personnel hauling you off.

Obviously while you shout about your RIGHTS !!!!!

Don

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Forgot to turn on the Bunn coffee pot when I got up to pee at 2 AM. So had to wait at least 8 minutes before I got coffee this morning.

OH !! The humanity !!!

Don
    I can somewhat empathize with the pain and suffering. Wife set coffee pot and alarm at the same time today, 4:30. It was 4:35 before coffee was done. Now I didn't get up until 4:36 so it was actually ready, but the milk steamer/frother wasn't ready for another 3 min.

I about died!

Top Bottom