• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    AND.... on the way home from the VFW one of the town marshals pulled me over on the ATV. :ugh:

However, Once I showed him my little green sticker to prove I paid the state extortion, er, tax, and registered it, he regaled me with stories of all the people he's caught cruising around with unregistered ATVs and side by sides as if I had nothing better to do. He did complement me on having Sophie secured in with straps that buckle to d rings on her service dog harness. "I wish more people were squared away like you."

SO... I regaled him... with stories of Brandy, my former service dog, until he got bored and had to go... lol.

I told him to be safe out there, and we went our separate ways.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Spicy nuggets I had from Wendys today were a "bit" too spicy, still kind of a burning going on.
    Sythetic capsaicin extract will do that sometimes. It has only recently been approved for food use in the USA(long used in pepper defense sprays). It can be found under the ingredients, no need to say sythetic though as the FDA labels it a spice. phenylcapsaicin is the real name(approved in the EU as well).

We do not make any in the USA.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Mij

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Sythetic capsaicin extract will do that sometimes. It has only recently been approved for food use in the USA(long used in pepper defense sprays). It can be found under the ingredients, no need to say sythetic though as the FDA labels it a spice. phenylcapsaicin is the real name(approved in the EU as well).

We do not make any in the USA.
    Didn’t even know this existed??? I’ll be looking for it.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    So finding a full tower PC case that is all metal and a USB C on the front for a new build is impossible. Unless you want glass or plexiglass on the side you are not getting a USB C on the front of your case.

I did find a solution ( https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09QXGVM8Y/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=AUDKLBLLNT486&psc=1 ), but it will not be here for THREE days!

With crowd strike this has been the most PITA build. My power supply finally showed up almost 2 weeks late. Home stretch...now do I want to put in a 10T HD drive(or 3?)...do I need it? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B084292QX3/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_5?smid=A18WXU4I7YR6UA&psc=1

See the problem?

Probably my last AM4 build. I really wanted DDR5 but you can get 64G of DDR4 (crucial pro) for less than $100...and the AM4 will support some great chips still. Next one will be AM5 though.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom