• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Having to delete 8 emails for an on-line purchase; it's shipping...it's shipped... arriving soon...on schedule...out for deliver...delivered. What a burden on-line ordering is...:ugh:
    I told someone I didn't get their email insistently then found it in my spam folder.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    It is with great sadness that James A. Moore VFW Post 1279 announces we will be closing our doors on Friday, 30 Aug, 2024 after more than 75 years of operation in Rensselaer, IN. This is due to a lack of participation, resulting in insurance & licensing problems. Post 1279 will merge with Post 2231 of Monticello, who will take possession of the property.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    BTW, the final Treasure Hunt drawing is that night... Friday the 30th, @7pm.
    Somebody WILL win the $12,122 jackpot.
    IF they get there before 6:30 central to buy a $1 ticket.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    It is with great sadness that James A. Moore VFW Post 1279 announces we will be closing our doors on Friday, 30 Aug, 2024 after more than 75 years of operation in Rensselaer, IN. This is due to a lack of participation, resulting in insurance & licensing problems. Post 1279 will merge with Post 2231 of Monticello, who will take possession of the property.
    Thats sad, Same thing happened to Alexandria's VFW Post 1551 about 7 yrs or so ago. Got down to 30 some paying members with the President paying bills with his own money.
    The two buildings went for tax sale a few years later.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Heading out shortly to meet Simon6061 to pickup a drum mag and then to the airport to pickup my son.

It would have been a fun trip but The Tomale Place is closed on Sundays.
    My son and I are disappointed...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I spent all day going to church, changing oil filter and fuel filters, going to get batteries for the truck and swapping them out so I could watch football with a sense of accomplishment.

I come in to watch USC vs LSU on ABC and DirecTV just lost all Disney feeds due to contract expiration.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I spent all day going to church, changing oil filter and fuel filters, going to get batteries for the truck and swapping them out so I could watch football with a sense of accomplishment.

I come in to watch USC vs LSU on ABC and DirecTV just lost all Disney feeds due to contract expiration.
    Don't you have any recorded Olympics coverage you can watch to tide you over? ;)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

So you're saying that not being able to watch what you expected to be able to watch is frustrating? Because that's what I'm hearing. :stickpoke:

Top Bottom