• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The market closed today and I "lost" more money on paper in one day than my mother's annual salary when she raised me.

And I don't even know where the Mutual Funds will go :(

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Not visiting a thread for a day and skipping the 30 pages of banter going to the last page, reading an interesting post on the last page referring to a previous post and going back through the 30 pages of banter to find the referenced post because it is not linked in the post referring to it!

DCR

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Not visiting a thread for a day and skipping the 30 pages of banter going to the last page, reading an interesting post on the last page referring to a previous post and going back through the 30 pages of banter to find the referenced post because it is not linked in the post referring to it!
    I empathize with your dilemma; I too have suffered. And I am responding in the proper manner. I am reminded of what my mother used to say in times like these:
    "I wish I had your problems."

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    And most was made by people on the ignore list :):

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I think this could fall under #126 part B

download.png

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I think this could fall under #126 part B

View attachment 371276
    Absolutely!

I Won't watch any linked video. I never open any tweet. Unless there is user commentary that tells me some context.

Too dangerous.

Besides rumor has it that route45, DadSmith, and GodFearinGunTotin are actually getting paid for click throughs.,

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Absolutely!

I Won't watch any linked video. I never open any tweet. Unless there is user commentary that tells me some context.

Too dangerous.

Besides rumor has it that route45, DadSmith, and GodFearinGunTotin are actually getting paid for click throughs.,
    Are they the same person? Has anyone ever seen them in the same room? :scratch:

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Absolutely!

Too dangerous.

1722962942193.png

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Vacationing on the beach on Pelee island. Water treatment system is down so we can only use tap water for washing. We have to use the water cooler for everything else.

Oh the humanity.
    You are peeing in the water cooler?

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Absolutely!

Too dangerous.

Same here. But I was referring to the INGO post they were replying to being linked so I didn’t have go through 30 pages to find it. All I can say is that if BigRed was a moderator this would be addressed, no disrespect to our current team of exquisite moderators!!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well if BigRed wouldn't rub my nose in it when he is gallivanting around Mexico, I would consider him.

Top Bottom