• ...and so much more!
  • DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I'm torn. There was pizza left over from lodge Tuesday, so I brought it home to feed to pups. It's now mixed up with their home cooked rice and shredded cheese. Here's my first world problem. Should I go ahead and add canned pedigree, or is their hot rice, pizza, and cheese enough? Hmmm....

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm torn. There was pizza left over from lodge Tuesday, so I brought it home to feed to pups. It's now mixed up with their home cooked rice and shredded cheese. Here's my first world problem. Should I go ahead and add canned pedigree, or is their hot rice, pizza, and cheese enough? Hmmm

Rice(60-70%),can of chicken(20-30%),can of veg-all(10-20%)..%of weight.

I feed it to my dogs often it is super quick and easy.

As for first world problems...
    My new PC power supply is not getting here until Monday,and I have the rest of it ready to go already.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    As for first world problems...
    My new PC power supply is not getting here until Monday,and I have the rest of it ready to go already.
    Apparently "crowdstrike" has caused my order to be delayed. It will now be arriving by FRIDAY....possibly...maybe.

This is what happens when a company rolls out a backdoor shut down of the internet,and forgets to make it inactive first. No worries though they fixed the issue, and now it can only be activated if Trump is elected. :tinfoil:

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I picked up four 5 gal buckets at a range in Mississippi today. Put them in the back seat on my kids car, on the way back I had to slow down pretty quick and in the rear view I could see one bucket coming forward. I tried to grab it and missed as the waterfall of rifle brass rolled between the two front seats. I ended up with 3 gal or so under the front seats, seat tracks, between the seats and console and on the front floor boards.
    Looks like I'll get it detailed before he comes home. I should have seat belted then in.
    Wonderful.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    I picked up four 5 gal buckets at a range in Mississippi today. Put them in the back seat on my kids car, on the way back I had to slow down pretty quick and in the rear view I could see one bucket coming forward. I tried to grab it and missed as the waterfall of rifle brass rolled between the two front seats. I ended up with 3 gal or so under the front seats, seat tracks, between the seats and console and on the front floor boards.
    Looks like I'll get it detailed before he comes home. I should have seat belted then in.
    Wonderful.

Just open the doors and take your leaf blower to it. That'll clear 'em out.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Adding 1700 sq ft to the house , including a new kitchen. We have about 18' of counter space available. I am having trouble deciding on how to arrange a place to put the coffee pot/espresso machine/Kuereg/French press/burr grinder and whether to run a dedicated filtered water source to it. Don't really want a small sink there.

Don

P.S. - My wife is completely uninterested in my dilemma . She keeps rolling her eyes when I bring it up......:dunno:
    Running 2 electrical circuits would be more of a concern so you can grind your beans while brewing coffee AAAANNNNNDDD have the griddle cooking flapjacks at the same time!

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Running 2 electrical circuits would be more of a concern so you can grind your beans while brewing coffee AAAANNNNNDDD have the griddle cooking flapjacks at the same time!
    No kidding. My kitchen needs this. If the coffee pot is going, griddle is running(or frydaddy),lights all on and someone decides to use the microwave the circuit trips. Oh,and the laundry room is on the same circuit,but will only trip if the washer is on the final spin cycle. Supper annoying and something I should probably correct by adding another circuit. But electricity and I do not see eye to eye it just passes right through me to the ground.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Casually...one of my 3 GSD walked up to my office chair and promptly puked all over the side and on the spokes. Bonus for getting the carpet discusting and the missing cat toy has been found.
    One time at my buddy's house when I was in 8th grade, his mom got him a Subway sandwich for lunch, which he left on his bed momentarily to go help his grandpa move a dresser or something. Anyways, he was gone for ten minutes, and in that ten minutes his uncle's dog decided to eat the entire sandwich and then proceed to barf it all over his bedroom floor. When I arrived I walked in and immediately shut the door as puke really disturbs me. He asked what was going on, and I told him something puked in his bedroom. Let's just say my friend was not happy after that.

Top Bottom