• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I'm alright now but............. a couple of nights ago around 9pm I was enjoying a cold adult beverage and posting memes and useless opinions on INGO. Suddenly the lights flickered and then everything when pitch black. The power outage took out my router and along with the recent AT&T trouble I sat alone in the dark, no internet, no TV. I took a warm bath by candlelight and that helped with the shaking and sobbing as I tried to push through that difficult time. I was finally able to fall asleep and awaken to full power and internet once again. I spent most of the morning resetting clocks and telling everyone on social media how strong and brave I was in the face of diversity.
    Im glad you made it!

DCR

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    It is now 2024. I have run across people in the last 20 years who wanted a phone call, not an email, a guy who doesn’t use email, and people who are mad if they send you a text and you respond with a phone call, and apparently those same people are offended if you don’t first text them that you’re about to call.
    WTH kind of new lunacy is this?

DCR

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Aaaaand more madness.
    I read an article in the WSJ about gen Zs laughing at a guy wearing anklet socks. Apparently the new "in" sock is mid-calf, even for the gym.
    I'm pretty sure I would have laughed at this when I was 20.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I was about to say that we wore tube socks (over the calf) when I was a kid. :oldwise:

But I still think the ankle socks are ghey. Extra ghey if they have the little puff ball in the back. :gheyhi:
    I wear socks made for the clinically severe diabetic.
    Pricey.
    About a hand above the ankle, but with no elastic.
    Somehow the textile stays put without possibility of constricting bloodflow to the extremities.
    I'm only barely gay.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I was about to say that we wore tube socks (over the calf) when I was a kid. :oldwise:

But I still think the ankle socks are ghey. Extra ghey if they have the little puff ball in the back. :gheyhi:

97145b38-68e3-47f8-bc23-036143e6499a_text.gif

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Adding 1700 sq ft to the house , including a new kitchen. We have about 18' of counter space available. I am having trouble deciding on how to arrange a place to put the coffee pot/espresso machine/Kuereg/French press/burr grinder and whether to run a dedicated filtered water source to it. Don't really want a small sink there.

Don

P.S. - My wife is completely uninterested in my dilemma . She keeps rolling her eyes when I bring it up......:dunno:

Top Bottom