• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    My new refrigerator requires an app to adjust the temperature.

I can turn my ice maker on and off from anywhere in the world with a cell connection, though. Who the AF is asking for this technology in a fridge? I had no idea I would need to connect my phone to my fridge to do basic adjustments or I wouldn't have bought it.
    The average home now has 17 connected devices.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012

I can turn my ice maker on and off from anywhere in the world with a cell connection, though. Who the AF is asking for this technology in a fridge? I had no idea I would need to connect my phone to my fridge to do basic adjustments or I wouldn't have bought it.
    No thanks. I'm doing my best to pass on connected appliances... just one more thing to fail!

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I'm alright now but............. a couple of nights ago around 9pm I was enjoying a cold adult beverage and posting memes and useless opinions on INGO. Suddenly the lights flickered and then everything when pitch black. The power outage took out my router and along with the recent AT&T trouble I sat alone in the dark, no internet, no TV. I took a warm bath by candlelight and that helped with the shaking and sobbing as I tried to push through that difficult time. I was finally able to fall asleep and awaken to full power and internet once again. I spent most of the morning resetting clocks and telling everyone on social media how strong and brave I was in the face of diversity.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'm alright now but............. a couple of nights ago around 9pm I was enjoying a cold adult beverage and posting memes and useless opinions on INGO. Suddenly the lights flickered and then everything when pitch black. The power outage took out my router and along with the recent AT&T trouble I sat alone in the dark, no internet, no TV. I took a warm bath by candlelight and that helped with the shaking and sobbing as I tried to push through that difficult time. I was finally able to fall asleep and awaken to full power and internet once again. I spent most of the morning resetting clocks and telling everyone on social media how strong and brave I was in the face of diversity.
    Diversity? did you mean adversity?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

1717820295883.png

:tinfoil:

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Were you identifying as a girl, or are you really a girl?

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.

I got a coffee cup at Christmas from my son. It is a really nice gift, the temp is controlled by an app on my phone.

Works well and I like it. :rockwoot:

Don

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Hopefully it was only a 2 X model.
    Was moving dirt with my tractor yesterday. The contractor was digging the foundation for the new addition. I was moving it to the shooting range for a backstop.

I stopped to send a text and removed my glove. It fell on the right side of the tractor just out of reach on the frame. Had to get off, walk all the way around the 7' mower on the back thru the mud to retrieve it. Then go all the way back around to remount the John Deere.

It made me sweat !!

Don

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I'm alright now but............. a couple of nights ago around 9pm I was enjoying a cold adult beverage and posting memes and useless opinions on INGO. Suddenly the lights flickered and then everything when pitch black. The power outage took out my router and along with the recent AT&T trouble I sat alone in the dark, no internet, no TV. I took a warm bath by candlelight and that helped with the shaking and sobbing as I tried to push through that difficult time. I was finally able to fall asleep and awaken to full power and internet once again. I spent most of the morning resetting clocks and telling everyone on social media how strong and brave I was in the face of adversity.
    FTFY

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Was moving dirt with my tractor yesterday. The contractor was digging the foundation for the new addition. I was moving it to the shooting range for a backstop.

I stopped to send a text and removed my glove. It fell on the right side of the tractor just out of reach on the frame. Had to get off, walk all the way around the 7' mower on the back thru the mud to retrieve it. Then go all the way back around to remount the John Deere.

It made me sweat !!

Don
    Why you wearin' gloves on the tractor? It's doin' all the work.

Top Bottom