• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Did you do a good job keeping this item lubed?
    Does it have a supported chamber?
    Would you call her a safe queen?
    Can we try before we buy?

its actually got some sort of self lubing mechanism. supported chamber, not a safe queen. ive run it pretty hard.

yes, if you let me give your trade offer a trial run.

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    since the sub compact model comes with the main package. i will pass on the offer.

never had a EDW. i still keep getting rentals. only 1/4 of the price usally unless they a more flashy then about 1/2 the price of EDW. there is also a rent to own plan option if i find the one i would like to spend all of my money on. had to cancel a few rental contracts early because they were being holstered by others, unknowing to me. had seen a relativy new models in the store but the sub compact models that come with it are all or nothing, kinda of a deal killer.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    122596042.jpg

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    If you're really determined to get rid of her why not try one of the auction sites?
    Even if no one meets your reserve you might make a few contacts for future sales or trades.
    Of course you could sell her without a reserve but potential bidders might suspect that you acquired her illegally, or that she has damage that does not show.

:)
    Mike

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    The start of the INGO personals, lol........

No trade around here but maybe a WTS?? 1980 model, cooks, cleans, clean bore, 1 sub compact unit comes with, no silencer needed. No cash price but taking offers :-P

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    its actually got some sort of self lubing mechanism. supported chamber, not a safe queen. ive run it pretty hard.

yes, if you let me give your trade offer a trial run.
    Sounds like you have tormented it and wore it out.
    It's probably one of those "damaged" ones.
    I had one of those years ago.......you never know when it's gonna go off.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    I'll take it!

I'll take it pending a check of throat diameters. I've been developing a new load and want to make sure it will handle it. I've got an inflatable 'airweight' model for trade. Unknown round count, assuming its high because I'm the third owner. Very quiet, very light and easy to conceal. Let me know if you are interested in this trade. Thanks

rush176

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    somewhere over the rainbow
    I was telling one of the guys at work the other day, this June my wife and I will have been married for 25 years.
    About that time a tear rolled down my cheek, he told me, he was touched too, just seeing how much I still love her.

I said, HELL no that isn't it, it just occured to me that if I had killed her instead of marrying her, I would be getting out on parole in June!
    :D
    Just kiddin' honey!
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

rush176

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Have decided to go in a different direction with my edw. this one has had numerous failures to cook, clean, and do laundry. not sure if it needs to be sent back to the factory and refurbished or what.

round count is unknown, as i am not the original owner. has aftermarket coloring done to some of the accents.

for the right offer i might be willing to include a compact version thats roughly two years old.

main trade interest is for a gen y asian model.

shoot me an offer w/ pics, and we might be able to work something out.

Dude it sounds like you need to include lots of cash to get rid of it.:ugh:

Top Bottom