• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I am risking my life but I need to ask a few questions.I am not looking to trade,I am VERY happy with my current model :)This is for the benefit of others who may not know what questions they should ask!

How is the fit and finish?Are the grips smooth or stippled?Is the stock over sized or factory? Any custom stock work?Does the slide rack freely or does it get stuck in the open or closed position?I understand you are not the first owner and do not know the round count,but did the previous owners take care of it or did they abuse it to the point a full restoration would be in order?Does it use single or double stack magazines?Is it very picky about ammo type or will it shoot anything?How often should one expect to get range time?Is this a self cleaning model?How many hours of work should one expect to put in before or after quality range time to maintain this model?
    These are all very important questions for any one seriously considering this model.Myself I am very happy with my current model :)

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I have a wife like that...Failure to cook, Failure to clean....but she works and makes more money than me...so I'm going to keep her.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    For 20 dollars, apiece, I WON'T track down your assorted girlfriends/wives and show them a copy of this thread...I accept pay pal and money orders, no personal checks. If you want to all just throw in and pay me all at once, this would also be acceptable.

j/k......or am I? :D

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    How much are you asking for as a cash only price?

Don't care about round count or bore, just has to look decent...

And will you ship to an APO?

JBLee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Northside Indy Suburbs
    My Russian Mail Order Gal came with a little something extra...

3boobs-1.jpg

She's from Chernobyl. Not looking for trades though. Jim

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Gotta love those chernobyl models! Mine glows in the dark! Seriously, something's a little out of balance with mine. Selector occasionally slips into full auto by itself. Let's just say it's impressive. Of course, I'm always about half afraid it's gonna blow up. Comes with lots of canine and feline accessories. The canine, I like. The feline...not so much. No minis, though. Thank goodness. Still haven't finished paying for the last of the minis from my previous model. And I WISH there was a 50% of my assets restocking fee. Worst part is when you trade in the old model, it usually takes the minis with it. And, as we all know, they're WAY more valuable than the original. Ah, well. At least I still get to feed them. I guess if you wanna keep the minis, you better find a way to keep the original model, or at least arrange a "boating accident." I've regretted not doing that for YEARS now!!

Top Bottom