• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'll trade you straight up. You keep your little one I"ll keep mine. I don't see a fair trade in little model swapping since I already have 4.

Mine does housework AND yard work, but she needs a silencer. The bore is clean, and there are no safety's needed as all the harmful miniature-makers have been removed. Manufacture date is 1979. Half my assets come with it though so I hope you have some cash to add to the deal.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    At my house a purchase of another firearm buys me atleast 3 days of silence.:D
    I wish that worked for me. Mine just gets happy.
    I've had mine for 18+ years.....I've tried every silencer on the market......none have ever worked.

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    If you can throw in a nice 1911 pistol with ammo or a fishing boat, I might take her off your hands. Either way, better trade her real soon as the longer you keep them, the more expensive they get! I've tried to run mine off for 22 years now and she wont go! She gets more expensive with each passing day!

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    You guys that are thinking about adding silencers to your spousal units are asking for trouble! I knew a guy that did that once but the pressure was too much and his blew up!

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    I was telling one of the guys at work the other day, this June my wife and I will have been married for 25 years.
    About that time a tear rolled down my cheek, he told me, he was touched too, just seeing how much I still love her.

I said, HELL no that isn't it, it just occured to me that if I had killed her instead of marrying her, I would be getting out on parole in June!
    :D
    Just kiddin' honey!

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Don't know about trades, but I recently picked up a slightly used 1982 model, WITH customized headlights:D. She does get slightly fussy about the housework though, and I have to offer regular bore inspections to keep'er working smooth!:):

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Don't know about trades, but I recently picked up a slightly used 1982 model, WITH customized headlights:D. She does get slightly fussy about the housework though, and I have to offer regular bore inspections to keep'er working smooth!:):

Dang you guys. Mine was made in 1969 and the headlights are "low beams". On the bright side, she not only cooks and cleans, but she's a fair carpenter likes it when I buy guns.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Have decided to go in a different direction with my edw. this one has had numerous failures to cook, clean, and do laundry. not sure if it needs to be sent back to the factory and refurbished or what.

round count is unknown, as i am not the original owner. has aftermarket coloring done to some of the accents.

for the right offer i might be willing to include a compact version thats roughly two years old.

main trade interest is for a gen y asian model.

shoot me an offer w/ pics, and we might be able to work something out.
    What is HIS name?:):

Top Bottom