• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Did this one find out you've been to the range with a few others? Or, did you did you catch her in another's holster?

Trust me, there is no perfect carry piece. Pick one that fits well, keep it close, and put in lots of range time :-)

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Mrs. Glock :dunno:

negative, try again:

jessieabbatex350.jpg

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Have decided to go in a different direction with my edw. this one has had numerous failures to cook, clean, and do laundry. not sure if it needs to be sent back to the factory and refurbished or what.

round count is unknown, as i am not the original owner. has aftermarket coloring done to some of the accents.

for the right offer i might be willing to include a compact version thats roughly two years old.

main trade interest is for a gen y asian model.

shoot me an offer w/ pics, and we might be able to work something out.

I was really interested in this but after doing some research I don't think this fiance model is compatible with the wife I am currently using. Further research revealed that the upgrade to this new model would cost approximately 1/2 my assets. :dunno:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    If you do get a newer model make sure it is not TOO new. If it is made before 1992 there are no post-ban models, the ban is still in effect. Actually there is a website dedicated to the people who have violated this ban. You can forget submitting class III paperwork, silencers are not effective.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    At first thought I might be interested because my dishwasher broke some years back. But it sounds like yours is broke too. I agree with the person who mentioned upgrading, cannot imagine paying 50% to make this deal and still have to wash my own dishes.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I been looking for a new project to work on, although I was not looking to have to ream a new bore, I might be interested if your willing to trade for a C&R project, shes not real pretty but at least she shoots strait...:D

SKSnut

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Have decided to go in a different direction with my edw. this one has had numerous failures to cook, clean, and do laundry. not sure if it needs to be sent back to the factory and refurbished or what.

round count is unknown, as i am not the original owner. has aftermarket coloring done to some of the accents.

for the right offer i might be willing to include a compact version thats roughly two years old.

main trade interest is for a gen y asian model.

shoot me an offer w/ pics, and we might be able to work something out.

lol your the man!!!

Top Bottom