WTS INGO Cavalry Arms Stripped Receivers $129.95.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    I have told him a lot lately. :)

Hey folks, here is an update:

Wish I had better news, but this is right from the horses mouth. If you really want a lower before then I do have non-INGO receivers in stock right now. Same price as the INGO lowers.

Ya know, I really am OK with the wait. I'm not buying this to be my only AR or for anything other than having an INGO AR, so it could be a couple of years for all I care. It's not like you demanded my money and then stopped communicating.

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    Ya know, I really am OK with the wait. I'm not buying this to be my only AR or for anything other than having an INGO AR, so it could be a couple of years for all I care. It's not like you demanded my money and then stopped communicating.
    x2:ingo:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm perfectly fine with the wait, but how do you run a production business like that? City can't provide adequate power for months? Holy cow, man! In this climate, they gotta be losing a mint every day they're not running off lowers!

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    I'm perfectly fine with the wait, but how do you run a production business like that? City can't provide adequate power for months? Holy cow, man! In this climate, they gotta be losing a mint every day they're not running off lowers!

No doubt, but I'm wondering if that is actually the case or what? The city doesn't actually provide the electricity, that would be the power company and those aren't government owned, yet.

Yes, I'm skeptical of excuses, but like I said, I don't really care in this instance, if I did, I'd pull my order and go buy elsewhere.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    No doubt, but I'm wondering if that is actually the case or what? The city doesn't actually provide the electricity, that would be the power company and those aren't government owned, yet.

Yes, I'm skeptical of excuses, but like I said, I don't really care in this instance, if I did, I'd pull my order and go buy elsewhere.

True, but the city might be involved in the permit process for installing new power lines or other equipment. We really don't know, from the small amount of info we have, exactly what the problem is or where the delay is.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.

I was thinking the same thing... you'd think they would have been renting a generator from day 1, how are they staying in business?

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Isnt this in the wrong section. Should be under parts/accesories, or 21st Century Firearms correct?

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I understand that but i only seen lowers in the parts section. I dont care but just trying to be a typing nazi.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have already paid for mine in full, and I was planning on using this for my .22 Upper, but I may just go buy another lower just for :poop:s and giggles until this one comes. :dunno:

I'm not in a hurry to get the .22 put together as I have one lower for my 5.56 upper and I can just use that. Not a big deal. I'm just anxious because of the material and the weight and the fact that it's an INGO special order lower. I don't care if it takes a couple extra months as long as they get made.

Someone said something about a generator... That would be one helluva generator to get a production line running. What would something like that cost to get temporarily in place?

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    The man is at a three gun match in Texas. Geez, don't they want to work? Just take off and go shooting. I am so Jealous. When he get's back I'll see if I can get us an update.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    dunno.gif
    Is that wrong to feel that way?

Not wrong at all. Right now they are giving me August as a production date. They do have receivers in stock, but we have to wait on the next production to get the special serial numbers. They did suggest that they could fill the order with receivers in stock now, but with regular serial numbers. I would pay to have each one laser engraved with an INGO label if everyone would like theirs now. But, I still think it would be best to wait.
    Still, a real nice engraving on one side and then the other side we say something like "One of 100" Thoughts?

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Neat idea.

However, I am happy to wait for the item as spec'd originally. Just had not heard anything for a week or so and was looking for an update is all.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Not wrong at all. Right now they are giving me August as a production date. They do have receivers in stock, but we have to wait on the next production to get the special serial numbers. They did suggest that they could fill the order with receivers in stock now, but with regular serial numbers. I would pay to have each one laser engraved with an INGO label if everyone would like theirs now. But, I still think it would be best to wait.
    Still, a real nice engraving on one side and then the other side we say something like "One of 100" Thoughts?

I'm certainly open to this idea. Serial Numbers aren't a concern for me really. I figured June or July after the first posted delay, but August is too far out for me to wait to finish my .22lr AR.

Personally I'd like to go with getting one sooner than later if I can go that route without messing with everyone else's order who would like to wait.

If that makes sense...

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom