WTS INGO Cavalry Arms Stripped Receivers $129.95.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    I forgot about this buy.lol I don't even remember the color I asked for. Its a nice birthday gift for myself though.
    J

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Right now CAV Arms is experiencing issues with their electrical service to their production machines. Once they start production we are first in line, so it should not take to long.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Right now CAV Arms is experiencing issues with their electrical service to their production machines. Once they start production we are first in line, so it should not take to long.

Is this the same problem they were having in February? I thought they had that resolved and were running now?

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    Wish I could tell my customers that.lol guess they run a small facility. I would have just hired another guy to fix it while he was out.
    Either way thanks for the info.

IN_Varmntr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DeKalb County
    Sucks to hear about the delays, but I know how it is. The robots and machinery I work with everyday will shut down if the power surges from the wind and such.

Can't wait to get the lowers in!

darrent

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Muncie, Indiana
    This will be my first AR build and I am very excited. Hopefully, it isn't too difficult to put together. I'm thinking about placing a lightweight upper on it, but still undecided -- decisions decisions.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Just got off the phone with the owner of the company and they are still working on the electrical problem. They had a new engineer in today working on the issue. Still no ETA.

lester

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    Just got off the phone with the owner of the company and they are still working on the electrical problem. They had a new engineer in today working on the issue. Still no ETA.

Tell Shawn the same thing when he wants his check. See how far that'll get ya.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Tell Shawn
    I have told him a lot lately. :)

Hey folks, here is an update:

David,

We're working with the city of Gilbert currently on the power situation. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like it is going to be a fast process.

If we don't have power permanently by the end of the month. We will be renting a generator for the next production run in the beginning of July.

Sorry for the delays.

---Russell Phagan
    Cavalry Arms Staff

Wish I had better news, but this is right from the horses mouth. If you really want a lower before then I do have non-INGO receivers in stock right now. Same price as the INGO lowers.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have told him a lot lately. :)

Hey folks, here is an update:

Wish I had better news, but this is right from the horses mouth. If you really want a lower before then I do have non-INGO receivers in stock right now. Same price as the INGO lowers.

Thanks for the update. :poop: happens and there's nothing you can really do about it. At least I know when to look for it. Knew I should have bought that parts kit at the 1500 when I had the chance! :):

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom