WTS INGO Cavalry Arms Stripped Receivers $129.95.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Yes, unfortunately still waiting and setting on hundreds of LPK's waiting on the lowers to be produced. Not to much fun setting on 10K of merchandise for this project.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    WTS INGO Cavalry Arms Stripped Receivers $129.95.

These receivers will come with "INGO" as the start of the serial number. First production will range from INGO-001 to INGO-100. At this time we cannot promise any specific serial numbers, however we will create a list and those that contact the shop first will receive the lowest serial number for the color they order. Production will start at the end of February or the first week of March and we expect to see them sometime in March. Please understand that the production time is based on Cavalry Arms production schedule, not our wants. Here are the following items for sale:
    Stripped CAV-15 MKII Receiver Black $129.95
    Stripped CAV-15 MKII Receiver Green $129.95
    Stripped CAV-15 MKII Receiver Coyote Brown $129.95
    C4 Hand Guards Green $34.95
    C4 Hand Guards Coyote Brown $34.95
    Car Buffer $15.95
    Car Spring $7.95
    To order please call the shop at 260-824-5530 or email 21stcentury.david@gmail.com. There is no need place a deposit. Silly me, I believe in a world where there is honor and if someone says they are going to do something then they do it. So, simply tells us what you want, your name, your email address, and your telephone number. Once the items come in we will contact you and tell you they are ready for pick up.
    For pictures and specs please visit Cavalry Arms. This company is owned by and ran by patriots; they are my friends and true Americans. This is a great opportunity to get a product well below MSRP and at the same spending money with those like us.

Thanks,
    David.

Britton,

I have remained pretty silent on this issue aside from my wanting it to be what I originally agreed to buy (a special marked INGO lower 1 of 100). Maybe you should send them the link to this thread and remind them of the three highlighted areas, you did your job and sold their product for them they should step up and produce what they promised. No more excuses.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Britton,

I have remained pretty silent on this issue aside from my wanting it to be what I originally agreed to buy (a special marked INGO lower 1 of 100). Maybe you should send them the link to this thread and remind them of the three highlighted areas, you did your job and sold their product for them they should step up and produce what they promised. No more excuses.

I have to agree here. It's been HOW long since they said they would be able to accomodate you? I understand they had some technical difficulties, BUT now the story is they don't WANT to produce the product they said they were able to. Quite honestly I am seriously reconsidering if I want to wait. Lord only knows what excuse they will come up with the next time. If Calvary Arms was unable to produce the lowers in a timely manner then they should have SAID SO. Instead they have given excuse after excuse which only goes to p!ss off those that have been waiting patiently for them. As well as foster ill-will towards their product and company.

I don't hold Britton nor 21 century at fault for putting out the offer and trying to be the intermediary. In fact I think they have gone FAR beyond what is expected of them. Britton himself has gone out on a limb by ordering lower parts kits that may or may NOT sell, thus he has inventory taking up space and money that could better be used in other areas.

Kinda sad to see a company like Calvary Arms shoot itself in the foot this way.

Greg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Maybe someone who's a member at ARFCOM could send a little message to them in the Cav Arms section.... Just a thought...

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    I did last time thats why they came here.lol But like many things not my fight. I'm not the distrubitor for them.

Whiskey Lake

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Indy Area
    I am not involved in this buy, but I would suggest that all of you who are simply go to their website and flood them with emails. If that doesn't work, pull the plug and go somewhere else.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    At this time I am canceling this special buy. I hold no ill feelings for anyone or any company. Simply put, I only do business one way and this is not how I do business. I am frustrated beyond explanation.

I have several regular CAV ARMS receivers, in many colors, and LPK's in stock. If you like you can have the lowers for $100.00 and the LPK's for $60.00. I would prefer to move the product out of my shop at this time and move on to other ventures.

Again, I apoligize for getting folks hopes up and hope there are no hard feelings.

I am very sorry this could not work.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I am very sorry this could not work.

It is NOT your fault. You did everything right, and you got egg on your face. We may have all wanted this but I'm sure you feel worse than all of us who where lined up to buy.

Now, do you have any connections with Sun Devil, maybe we could get some wild colored billet upper/lower sets engraved with the INGO logo :D

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Now, do you have any connections with Sun Devil, maybe we could get some wild colored billet upper/lower sets engraved with the INGO logo
    biggrin.gif

We are a distributor for Olympic Arms and are direct with Tactical Innovations and CMMG. Tactical Innovations makes a nice Billit lower, probably the best I have every seen. Before I jump into this I will only deal with a company that for sure can commit to a delivery time. I would like the INGO receiver logo engraved, but what is more important is that for certiantiy the lower needs to have an INGO serial number. I will start some research and see what I come up with.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    I presume any info you have on a new buy for a different lower will be done in a new thread.... right? I want to delete this one but want to make sure the info will be available in a new thread so I don't miss an Ingo receiver.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    If you could post a link to the new group buy when you figure out the details, I'd be interested in getting in on this deal!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom