• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Point of this particular thread being is that if it were anybody else, that is all you would hear about.

The press was salivating for it to be a tea party member.

Don't deny it, you know it to be true.

Because they would then use it as a stick to beat the Senate and NRA for blocking 'common sense' laws.

On the other hand, they can now unleash another campaign of 'anti-islamophobia' remonstrations. Got Coexist?

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Did you see the gash in that guy? I couldn't figure out what caused it. I just read that his little brother ran him over while escaping in the SUV. All I have to say about that is that he must've had his tires shot out, and been riding on the rims...

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    1. We are not dropping bombs from remote controlled airplane in the name of a religion, so religion is not relevant.

2. I haven't advocated treating members of any religion differently.

Get a logic.

1. Yes we are.

2. I didn't say you have.

For someone who doesn't understand the direction evidence works your "get a logic" is hilarious.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    1. Yes we are.

For someone who doesn't understand the direction evidence works your "get a logic" is hilarious.

He is just playing the race card man. Obama has taught them well. Any time discussing anything exposing Liberal bias, Conservatives must be made to look like bigots.

That is basically what the thread is about in the first place. WHY CAN'T WE TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT HE IS AN ISLAMIST? Now, we get people like him telling us we can't talk about not talking about the fact that the bomber was Muslim (like the guys on 9-11, etc.).

:dunno:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    What I have noticed is the whole family lives in very nice homes....how dose a family who fled their country live this here in the US. Why did the family have to leave their country, how to they leave with so much money?

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Because they would then use it as a stick to beat the Senate and NRA for blocking 'common sense' laws.

On the other hand, they can now unleash another campaign of 'anti-islamophobia' remonstrations. Got Coexist?

No, but the guy who got carjacked did. I'm still LOL'ing over that one.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    What I have noticed is the whole family lives in very nice homes....how dose a family who fled their country live this here in the US. Why did the family have to leave their country, how to they leave with so much money?
    Doesn't it occur to you that they are the prototypical immigrant story? They come to this country and make a success of themselves? Is that not possible anymore? It seems the most likely reason they have a nice house and stuff.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I thought - perhaps I'm mistaken - that the thrust of this thread was that the media was purposefully omitting that the bomber is Muslim. I was arguing that his being Muslim was relevant to the reporting. Not the potential sentence if he were found guilty.

Is it relevant only because the bomb was homemade? If he'd ordered it from a factory and dropped it from a remote controlled airplane, and he belonged to a religion with adherents that are overwhelmingly more likely to do that than any other, would it be relevant then?

And if so would those facts justify his treating members of that religion differently?

1. We are not dropping bombs from remote controlled airplane in the name of a religion, so religion is not relevant.

2. I haven't advocated treating members of any religion differently.

Get a logic.

1. Yes we are.

Clue me in. What religion are we dropping bombs in the name of?

You implied it.

And if so would those facts justify his treating members of that religion differently?

First you say that we're dropping bombs in the name of religion, which I don't concede, but you were clearly drawing a parallel between us and Muslim bombers. Then you asked - based on that premise - whether that justified treating us differently because of religion. You quoted my post, clearly implying that I was advocating treating Muslims differently because of their religion.

You're either logic-challenged or you're not playing straight.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

Hate to break it to you but some folks steal **** for the thrill of stealing or the fact that they're just too cheap to buy it. Look at Winona Ryder. She got popped for shop lifting crap that she could easily afford. Same for Lyndsey Lohan. People who are well off can be dumbasses and thieves, too. Without nefarious plots.

Top Bottom