Would have drawn my weapon: Pan handler/drunk beggar/?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    52e196e1_lighten_up_francis.jpeg

So why are you here if you think we are INGO clowns?

It is called trolling.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Street robberies and you - The Basics - AR15.COM

I'd certainly like to give Squirrely the benefit of the doubt, but I'd like to think someone with LE experience (as he claims) would have a tad more understanding of how many street encounters begin.

There's nothing wrong with being overly cautious. Like Churchmouse, I've found myself being forced to deal with many types of these knuckleheads simply because of where I lived and how I looked. I guess they think I'm an easy mark or simply generous. I'm not sure, but the answer is always "no." Don't give them an opening.

I'm just curious Squirrel17, where do you live now that there is absolutely zero chance of someone being up to no good? I try to give people the benefit of the doubt most times, but I do realize there are predators out there.

Rocketscientist

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    Valparaiso
    By the time he saw the guy acting in such a manner he was already outside and approaching the door, wasn't he?

True, but I would still have done an about-face and left the second those guys started acting sketchy. Half the point of situational awareness is knowing when to act on your observations and listening to your gut.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Yes, yes it is my friend. I and many others in here are not Clowns from anywhere near Uranus.
    Broad brush strokes like that are troll like in nature. Problems with someone, let them know. Problems with "Everyone".....same deal.

Your comment was all inclusive. As I stated up-thread I have no wish to mix it up with you. But I will.
    I have met some of the kindest, most generous well centered people from being a part of this group. Clowns, well yeah. A few. For the most part just good people making the world work day to day no matter what is laid in front of

them.
    You seem to have it all worked out and good on you.
    I am no clown.

Stop being a troll. Name calling and 1 liners are not an argument. They are not a point of view.

Well Church, First of all I don't believe your my friend, I know all of my friends and as of now, You're not one of them. Maybe at a later date we may become friends
    Second I have not called anyone a Clown here.. I can, ' Print ' advertises himself as the INGO Clown from Uranus, So yes he is a Clown
    And lastly I did type my opinion in the beginning of this thread, APARENTLY YOU AND OTHERS HERE DON'T LIKE IT,, WELL..... Waaaaaaaa
    Everyone is entitled to there own opinion,

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well Church, First of all I don't believe your my friend, I know all of my friends and as of now, You're not one of them. Maybe at a later date we may become friends
    Second I have not called anyone a Clown here.. I can, ' Print ' advertises himself as the INGO Clown from Uranus, So yes he is a Clown
    And lastly I did type my opinion in the beginning of this thread, APARENTLY YOU AND OTHERS HERE DON'T LIKE IT,, WELL..... Waaaaaaaa
    Everyone is entitled to there own opinion, no matter how epically stupid it is.

So, no safety plan then?

Last edited:

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    So, no safety plan then?

For me to have a discussion on a plan to to even go grocery shopping with a Clown from Uranus would.... In your words " be epically stupid "

If you were in my circle of friends, You would already know.

Church, Was this a one liner ????

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    For me to have a discussion on a plan to to even go grocery shopping with a Clown from Uranus would.... In your words " be epically stupid "

If you were in my circle of friends, You would already know.

Church, Was this a one liner ????

So, you are completely and totally unprepared and have no safety plan whatsoever......... Good plan.

WHITEHOUSEBEER.jpg

Last edited:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I wonder how this will rank vs the other epic threads? At least I posted here before it gets too deep, and people need a rundown.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    1. Unicorns eat cotton candy and poop Skittles.

2. The Hulk Cotton Candy available at movie theater's when "Hulk" starring Eric Bana was released was not, in fact, Hulk-flavored.

That is all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom