Woman who called IMPD on husband wants answers in his fatal shooting.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Kevin was a good person, but he had some issues like we all do,”

Uh, no, we don't all have "issues" that make us woman-beating psychopaths. It's the mindset that this is "normal" and acceptable that is part of the problem.

I have issues. Surliness at time. Addiction to Fig Newtons. However, I don't frickin' commit crimes and then try to kill the cop that comes to investigate.

Geez.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I think she should be charged...
    I'm sure in her mind the police are the pitbulls waiting to take a bite out of someone's ass and she in essence let them off the leash.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    The FOP86 endorsed him (I believe it was a mistake) and if he gives ONE INCH to this family, he'll become the quickest pariah is mayoral history.

It is hard not to back a candidate when he is shoe in, from an organisational stand point.

Hopefully the mayor quickly makes a statement in support of the officer and IMPD, but I will not hold my breath.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    It is hard not to back a candidate when he is shoe in, from an organisational stand point.

Hopefully the mayor quickly makes a statement in support of the officer and IMPD, but I will not hold my breath.
    I'm of the opinion that we should stay away from endorsing ANYONE at the local level. It always comes back to bite us in the butt later.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

I'm in agreement with Denny as far as political support. Any benefit never lasts long, the police department is always going to be the biggest headache the Mayor has and they will always tire of it quickly.

If the attempts to start another "hands up don't shoot" type political rally don't gain ground I don't expect the Mayor or the Chief to make a public statement about this incident. From a political standpoint its best to lay low and allow it to blow over if it will, save the fight for a later day.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I'm in agreement with Denny as far as political support. Any benefit never lasts long, the police department is always going to be the biggest headache the Mayor has and they will always tire of it quickly.

If the attempts to start another "hands up don't shoot" type political rally don't gain ground I don't expect the Mayor or the Chief to make a public statement about this incident. From a political standpoint its best to lay low and allow it to blow over if it will, save the fight for a later day.

That's the way I was thinking. Never say anything relevant until you have wiggle room.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    A person having "some issues" does not give them a license to attack others. He appears to have a history of violence and choose the wrong target this time.

Top Bottom