Woman caught on tape stealing an 8-year olds' Christmas present!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    The YouTube comments look to me to be written by immature children. I wouldn't put much stock in them.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Here's the question nobody is asking. Yes, this lady did the wrong thing. But would you guys be in fear for you and your families lives after having your name, address, and phone number plastered all over the internet? There are people saying she needs the chair, there is talk of fights, etc. I imagine if there is anyone still in that house, they are sitting back from the front door with a shotgun in hand. I sure would be.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    This thing went bad at the speed of light!

I'll pray that everyone involved can start to heal before somebody is hurt or worse.

Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    The husband called me earlier from a blocked number and said "HAHA Guess who's house is gonna get burnt down with his family in it!" Then he hung up. Police report filed. Waiting for developments. The cop that I called had actually seen the video! He was quite amused.
    Now that's epic.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I bet she calls in 'sick' tomorrow.

There's 'paranoia', and then there's 'humiliating realization that I'm a disgusting excuse for a human and now everyone knows it'.

Can't help to wonder how many people there are in this world that could use a little digital honesty to remove themselves from the honest.

God, I hope 2010 is as interesting as this thread.

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    The husband called me earlier from a blocked number and said "HAHA Guess who's house is gonna get burnt down with his family in it!" Then he hung up. Police report filed. Waiting for developments. The cop that I called had actually seen the video! He was quite amused.

Now it shows that kind of family it is. Empty threat for sure, but they show their true colors.

Personally, I would be at their front door within the hour. Then again I been in trouble for doing just the same thing for a thread against my family.

Just because you feel right, does not mean the LEO will see it the same way.

Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    If your phone can't record, does your phone company keep records of conversations? It might be nice in case of any sort of police involvement or *hopefully not* criminal case that might arise from this man's threats and possible acting on them.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

EPIC

THREAD

ALERT!

OP, you did the world a favor by posting that video. Especially now that I got the whole story. I got the video sent to me by email then saw this thread. I was floored that fat ho did something like that. You can CLEARLY see what she did in the video, what she took, the teens giving a high five, and even the guy with the girl HOLDING the gun at the end of the video. SHAMEFUL. Personally, all the adults should be vilified in this. It's sad that it went so far as her phone number and address being posted, but if not for that, right the (censored) ON! Good job exposing the thief.

I also think nothing short of the woman losing her job is worth it. I will never go to that Hospital so long as that fat thieving whale works there. If it's one thing I can't stand it's a thief.

It doesn't matter if you delete the video from youtube, it's copied there and elsewhere. Even I have a downloaded copy of it. Why? Because if he does delete it and the woman trys to pull some editing stunt and repost the video, more than just he has a copy of the original.

I don't care what anyone else says, you did good. Even keeping up on the comments and deleting those with personal info. You've done all you can do in that regard. You exposed a thief. If they threaten you, just that much better against them. What douche bags.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I still see name and address in the comments. You REALLY need to go through them and delete em.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Stay on your toes...empty threats they might be, but stupid people do stupid things.

I'll agree here man, watch your back. He's already threatened to fight you, he may follow through with this with how he's acting. I'm kinda sorry to hear it went this far. But she deserved it. Just wish you would of been able to stop those that posted her personal info.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'll agree here man, watch your back. He's already threatened to fight you, he may follow through with this with how he's acting. I'm kinda sorry to hear it went this far. But she deserved it. Just wish you would of been able to stop those that posted her personal info.

I'm reading through the quotes now. That guy's threatened everyone on youtube that called the house with some sort of death threat. It's kinda funny that instead of being threatened, he's doing the threatening. One guy even posted that he called for advice on stealing from children! The guy told him he'd shoot him and the guy asked if he'd do it with a toy gun! :laugh:

I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh at the fact that her name and number is plastered all over the internet, but that exchange cracked me up.

And no, I don't think dusty should or could be held responsible for the actions of others. He posted the video and has done a decent job of keeping the personal info out of there. However, it's now all over the webs and there's not, nor was there ever, anything he could really do about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom