Woman caught on tape stealing an 8-year olds' Christmas present!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dennis0130

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2009
    Goshen, IN
    That lady has some karma working its way back around. I can't stand it when someone feels they have the right to just take whatever they please.:xmad: Its even worse that she would take something from an 8 yr old.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That lady has some karma working its way back around. I can't stand it when someone feels they have the right to just take whatever they please.:xmad: Its even worse that she would take something from an 8 yr old.

Wait til you read the YouTube Comments. I'd hate to read the EW or 4C comments...:n00b:

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Can we get a status update on everything:
    Is the toy coming back for sure now?
    How are your cousins dealing with this, has that family bond been forever destroyed?
    Do you think this person will ever apologize or are they just the kind of person that will _never_ admit wrong doing?

alwalker84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Can we get a status update on everything:
    Is the toy coming back for sure now?
    How are your cousins dealing with this, has that family bond been forever destroyed?
    Do you think this person will ever apologize or are they just the kind of person that will _never_ admit wrong doing?

At this point I think an apology from her is faaaaaaar out of the question.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    At this point I think an apology from her is faaaaaaar out of the question.

No, she should still apologize. She should go on YouTube and apologize that way. Then show up at the house to return the toy. No, I still wouldn't forgive her, but that would be a bold move and would save her a lot of grief in the future.

IMHO of course.

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    As far as this has gone, I do think someone where she works will know about it. If she will steal from a child during Christmas of all times, what is she stealing from work?

I would also be very worried if I was the fireman boyfriend. While he might have only had a small part in it. I am sure the bosses would be wanting to investigate it a little more. His best bet might to be go to his superiors and tell them before it comes out.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Wow!

I can;t believe where this has gone in this amount of time....

I think alwalker84 has it right.
    I;m sure the woman is having a bad day today. To the OP I get what you did and why. She was very wroong and deserved some outing and ridicule. Do you know how her personal info got put out there? That's where I think it went too far.
    In hindsite mailing the tape to cetain famil ymemebers may have worked out better?

Lots of lessons here.......

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    No, she should still apologize. She should go on YouTube and apologize that way. Then show up at the house to return the toy. No, I still wouldn't forgive her, but that would be a bold move and would save her a lot of grief in the future.

If forgiveness is impossible, is there a point to apologizing?

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    One should always forgive, even without an apology.
    One should always apologize, even without forgiveness.
    These are good, right, and proper.

I agree; the question is rhetorical from the global point of view. But I wonder, from the one point of view -- that of the person who is not the offender -- what is the sense in desiring an apology from the offender when one has no intention of forgiving?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Ah, I understand you now. Thanks for clarifying.

Some of those comments of the video are way out there. I do think it's funny that of those posters, the only one threatening anyone is the husband. The woman even had to spend money on a hotel room because she stole a toy gun. $30-50 for a room you most likely do not need because you took a $5 toy. Wow. Just wow.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    And I'm sure we'll still be here thumping our chests in righteous indignation if the husband follows through with his threats over a $5 toy. People have killed over much pettier stuff in the past.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    And I'm sure we'll still be here thumping our chests in righteous indignation if the husband follows through with his threats over a $5 toy. People have killed over much pettier stuff in the past.

And as was stated in comments somewhere, wars have been started over stuff like this.

If the Husband does ANYTHING stupid, it's no one's fault but his own. Who would you blame? The OP? Society? 4chan? Some random person who prank called them? That's like blaming the gun when the BG pulls the trigger.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom