It's simply amazes me how desperate the liberals are to keep from getting found out of their treachery.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    They are scared?

Have you looked at some post here along the lines of if Trump doesn't win then there won't be an America?

I was watching what was a political promotion disguised as a sermon and was told, "this might be the last election ever."

All over we're being told to be scared of LEGAL immigrants because they eat our pets.

Fear rules at the edges of both sides.

I'm worried about how far EITHER side will go to cheat. When you magnify the stakes of losing so high then you can justify about anything. Lying, cheating, even murder (as seen twice so far).

That combined with out group bias (my opponent is evil and immoral, but my side are saints incapable of sin) is a bad combination.

Everyone needs to tone it down. This chaos cannot be solved in at the ballot box.
    Maybe you need to get with the situation. What time is it? You don’t seem to know. You act like the leftward turn paused by the Trump term, is not going to continue at the same pace. I hope they dump 20,000 refugees in Fort Wayne soon so you personally get to know what is going on and burst your bubble.

Fnnn wake up…

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    ....All over we're being told to be scared of LEGAL immigrants because they eat our pets.
    There's nothing legal about them. EO's don't mean sh*t, they've never been instructed to assimilate. They're invaders.
    Didn't anyone at .gov realize Haiti is where voodoo culture comes from?
    These people barely recognize indoor plumbing and TP.
    Everyone needs to chill.

Sorry, not an ounce of chill in me.

JoeSig

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2024
    DeMotte, IN
    It's like Chicago/St Louis politics but with national media backing, all the fortune 500 companies supporting and virtually unlimited money. Not to mention UN/NATO support. An insane machine of soulless evil cranking out their product of rotten poison and self enrichment.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom