• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    It's about time someone busted him for pot. He has been given a pass on this forever. Did he finally pay his income taxes? He is just another dirt bag.

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    I remember Sam Kinnison did a skit on Willie being high getting a letter in the mail stating that he "Owed Taxes". Willie thought it said he "Owned Texas" and threw a party...had to be there I guess. :):

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am shocked... shocked I say. Who is besmirching this great man's character... probably an IRS smear.

I hate to pile on here, but I have heard rumors that Hank Jr (Bocephus) likes to light one up with that Kid Rock feller... I know, I know... too much for one day, isn't it?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    This should make all Americans feel safer and sleep better tonight knowing that a gov checkpoint took 6 ounces of weed off the streets. Just look at how many people Willie has killed while riding the Mary Jane train across the country.:rolleyes:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    This should make all Americans feel safer and sleep better tonight knowing that a gov checkpoint took 6 ounces of weed off the streets. Just look at how many people Willie has killed while riding the Mary Jane train across the country.:rolleyes:

Yep, makes me feel better knowing that the U.S. Border Patrol agents:patriot: are on the job and not afraid to stir the pot...so to speak...by busting a celebrity. Too many celebs get a pass.

Cain71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Columbus
    Yea, they got Willie..of course he always advertised his use, but while they were searching his bus Jesus the drug dealing mexican jumped a fence with pounds not ounces and ran accross the desert to sell to school children. Man they are good catching a confirmed smoker.:rockwoot:

emst52

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lafayette, In
    It's about time someone busted him for pot. He has been given a pass on this forever. Did he finally pay his income taxes? He is just another dirt bag.

Really hes a dirt bag he has done some good things have you ever herd of Farmaid you have your opion cant change it and dont want to. I im not perfect so i try not to judge. I had a school teacher who recieved money from Farmaid

Top Bottom