Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    First, it's a matter of not knowing (yet) what vaccines do to regarding antibodies acquired from COVID.

Second, people who have gotten the vaccine can and do donate blood which is used for all kinds of purposes.

Third, convalescent plasma, while still used at times, isn't the prominent choice that is was last year. There are other, better treatments.

Except for use as convalescent plasma. The point is that the vaccine apparently removes antibodies from having the disease. Does that matter? I don't know. I'll leave that to the experts to argue about.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    First, it's a matter of not knowing (yet) what vaccines do to regarding antibodies acquired from COVID.

Second, people who have gotten the vaccine can and do donate blood which is used for all kinds of purposes.

Third, convalescent plasma, while still used at times, isn't the prominent choice that is was last year. There are other, better treatments.
    My comment was more tongue in cheek.
    I have received lots of blood products over the last two years. I know they are highly screened and still being used

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    WTF This is ridiculous if it's true.

So the state of Ohio have 5 million dollars to give away?

They don't need that money to give bonuses to nurses and other health care professionals who are working overtime?
    Or buy PPE for hospital, help businesses that have been closed forever, anything actually useful?

Getting vaccinated is a selfless act for a lot of people, it's to protect others.

You do it because you care about people in your community, not because you might win a lot of money.

The state is already offering the vaccine for free (meaning everybody is paying for it), I don't think it's morally justified to spend even more of that taxpayer money than they have to.
    Well, at least they're saying it's successful.
    https://www.wane.com/news/national-world/ohios-lottery-incentive-pays-off-vaccination-rates-spike/

I don't get it, but there's a lot of people in Cleveland and Cincinnati that aren't driven by sound logical reasoning.

PS - does anyone think Mike DeWine looks like Dana Carvey as a turtle?
    b8d4cec53830816d780d46f76be3b231.jpg

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    No, after reading up on the percentage of those experiencing the truly horrifying side effects, I'd stay as far away from it as humanly possible.

This ain't no flu shot.

Covid may kill me, but at least it won't leave me in a wheelchair for life.

As I have stated to many "concerned patriots", I am fully confident I will die of something. I am nearly as condident it will not be covid.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Do you have a link for information on that human powered stuff?
    No I don't. There should be info out there on the interseine. Going off of memory here, I'd place my hearing about it roughly somewhere around 2015, give or take.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    While you're at it you might check out the documented removal of implants and what occurred during the removals.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I dug around and found this....
    " One of the main treatments for severe COVID cases depends on getting plasma from people that have recovered from COVID (the plasma has the antibodies that their body made to fight off the COVID), and the vaccine apparently eliminates those antibodies, making plasma from vaccinated people worthless for that treatment."

I don't believe this. I doubt that the vaccine eliminates any antibodies at all.

I think the reason is that when you are vaccinated you develop antibodies to the spike protein only since that is what the vaccines challenge your immune system with. When you actually have COVID-19 your immune system develops antibodies to the spike protein but it also develops antibodies to other parts of the virus.

So far convalescent plasma is only approved from people that have recovered from COVID-19 itself because they have all the antibodies. They will have to do more testing to evaluate convalescent plasma from vaccinated people to make sure it will be effective. I suspect it will be effective but maybe not as effective as recovered COVID-19 plasma.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Heard Rumor that the army is threatening that troops stationed overseas in hostile tax free zones will have to take the covid vaccine or be sent to a non combat zone. This particular source says they are threatening sending people to Kuwait. No one wants to deploy to Kuwait, a ticket home would have everyone saying no but Kuwait?

is it just a threat to try to get more compliance from the “vaccine hesitant” or is it gonna have follow through. Remains to be seen, the VA disability claims for adverse reactions are gonna get expensive.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Heard Rumor that the army is threatening that troops stationed overseas in hostile tax free zones will have to take the covid vaccine or be sent to a non combat zone. This particular source says they are threatening sending people to Kuwait. No one wants to deploy to Kuwait, a ticket home would have everyone saying no but Kuwait?

is it just a threat to try to get more compliance from the “vaccine hesitant” or is it gonna have follow through. Remains to be seen, the VA disability claims for adverse reactions are gonna get expensive.
    You seem to be very confident that there are a lot of adverse reactions to the vaccine.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    You seem to be very confident that there are a lot of adverse reactions to the vaccine.
    227k and counting so far....
    3401 deaths

And this is the death toll that the gov wants to downplay so I’m taking an educated guess that it’s underreported. If you had a heart attack and then died in a car crash post vaccine you didn’t die of the vaccine. If you die in a similar manner and test positive for covid you died of covid.

CDC reports this kind of data in their wonder system

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I should add that servicemen members aren’t slow and the barracks lawyers are probably already spreading word that a documented adverse reaction will most likely result in a disability claim later.

right or wrong it’s not gonna hurt their case so expect to see a spike in reported adverse reactions

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    3401 deaths

And this is the death toll that the gov wants to downplay so I’m taking an educated guess that it’s underreported. If you had a heart attack and then died in a car crash post vaccine you didn’t die of the vaccine. If you die in a similar manner and test positive for covid you died of covid.

First off I don't trust those numbers, the truth is that it is not easy to pinpoint the exact reason, certainly people will die after receiving the vaccine. The cause could be vaccine related or it's just your time to die.
    There are also many things counted as adverse reactions that are not a danger to people. Sore Arm, Red and Puffiness at the vaccine sight.

Even at 3401 deaths that is a very low percentage at this point.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    3401 deaths

What is bold and underlined is straight off the CDC's website on the link below.
    So 273 million doses and with 4,647 reports of death, which may or may not be directly linked to the vaccines with a whole whopping death rate of .0017%
    That's not a real jump off the page number that validates you to not get vaccinated.

Jeez, do you realize a person can die from water intoxication from drinkinng to much water.

Over 273 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 17, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,647 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom