Status
    Not open for further replies.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Looks like the stick portion of the carrot and stick program for the military is going to be to cost military members leave days. Some stand to lose thousands of dollars worth of paid leave if they do not get the shot. L

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    1st I am sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my oldest son. I understand. My wife has life altering medical issues as well so again....I get it.

This aside if anyone gets close to me with a needle filled wit a concoction that has not been through the proper trials I will hurt them and shove that needle in them and they get to ride the lightning.

This is a hoax people. A well funded hoax that is lining the pockets of the top tier in the pyramid. If you fail to see this no worries but step the **** off from me and mine. We are just fine.
    This^
    As an aside all the vaccine pushers and those who wish to mandate that we all become lab rats for a emergency vaccine which absolves big pharma from liability need to mind their own business.

Based on their logic you have no rights over your own body so why does that not carry through to abortion? Especially with a confirmed 100% death rate for all the gifts that were aborted.

So my body my right goes both ways when we start telling those that want abortions that they have no right to have any abortion the floor can be opened for debate.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Saw this article. There is science behind the antibody-dependent enhancement claim. Not saying I believe the article but why is there such a push to be vaccinated for “a bad flu”.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Luc Montagnier: Not saying that having a Nobel prize awarded to you for medicine related research (in his case for virus research) means a lot in the modern political realities, but hey, he got my attention. I suspected he got the Nobel prize because his research into AIDS helped push a political agenda. Oh but now he is on the outside looking in.

PS:
    The very first lab analysis of the bank bug (Wasn't it out of India?) identified genetic material spliced in that was from the AIDS virus. No wonder this guy recognized it. No wonder that initial lab work got squashed.

No wonder I brew silver water.

Last edited:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    What he DID say is that the vaccines are creating the variants.
    Reasonable hypothesis that vaccine development would be one of many factors in variants. Different infectious agents, but it's not dissimilar to bacteria developing resistance to antibiotics.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    What he DID say is that the vaccines are creating the variants.
    The translation for any interested

How do you view the mass vaccination program? Mass vaccination compared to treatments that work and aren’t expensive.

—It’s an enormous mistake, isn’t it? A scientific error as well as a medical error. It is an unacceptable mistake. The history books will show that, because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants.

—For the China virus, there are antibodies, created by the vaccine. What does the virus do? Does it die or find another solution?

—The new variants are a production and result from the vaccination. You see it in each country, it’s the same: the curve of vaccination is followed by the curve of deaths.

—I’m following this closely and I am doing experiments at the Institute with patients who became sick with Corona after being vaccinated. I will show you that they are creating the variants that are resistant to the vaccine.

Should we be vaccinating during a pandemic?

—It’s unthinkable.

—They’re silent… many people know this, epidemiologists know it.

—It is the antibodies produced by the virus that enable an infection to become stronger.

—It’s what we call Antibody Dependent Enhancement, which means antibodies favor a certain infection. The antibody attaches to the virus, from that moment it has the receptors, the antibodies, we have them in the macrophage etc.

—It pokes the virus and not accidentally, but because of the fact that they’re linked to the antibodies.

—It is clear that the new variants are created by antibody-mediated selection due to the vaccination. OK?

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    The translation for any interested

How do you view the mass vaccination program? Mass vaccination compared to treatments that work and aren’t expensive.

—It’s an enormous mistake, isn’t it? A scientific error as well as a medical error. It is an unacceptable mistake. The history books will show that, because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants.

—For the China virus, there are antibodies, created by the vaccine. What does the virus do? Does it die or find another solution?

—The new variants are a production and result from the vaccination. You see it in each country, it’s the same: the curve of vaccination is followed by the curve of deaths.

—I’m following this closely and I am doing experiments at the Institute with patients who became sick with Corona after being vaccinated. I will show you that they are creating the variants that are resistant to the vaccine.

Should we be vaccinating during a pandemic?

—It’s unthinkable.

—They’re silent… many people know this, epidemiologists know it.

—It is the antibodies produced by the virus that enable an infection to become stronger.

—It’s what we call Antibody Dependent Enhancement, which means antibodies favor a certain infection. The antibody attaches to the virus, from that moment it has the receptors, the antibodies, we have them in the macrophage etc.

—It pokes the virus and not accidentally, but because of the fact that they’re linked to the antibodies.

—It is clear that the new variants are created by antibody-mediated selection due to the vaccination. OK?
    Ok? Huh-uh. I still don’t get it.
    ETA thank you for trying though!
    I get that the vaccine is creating the variants, and maybe that’s all that there is to get.
    Why would all the powers that be want to vaccinate during a pandemic if it wasn’t ok? It seems you have to believe everything is on the up-and-up, (which I don’t) or you have to believe the craziest stuff said, like everyone is going to die within two years (which I don’t either).

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Ok? Huh-uh. I still don’t get it.
    ETA thank you for trying though!
    I get that the vaccine is creating the variants, and maybe that’s all that there is to get.
    Why would all the powers that be want to vaccinate during a pandemic if it wasn’t ok? It seems you have to believe everything is on the up-and-up, (which I don’t) or you have to believe the craziest stuff said, like everyone is going to die within two years (which I don’t either).
    I don't think there is anything much to get. Yes, vaccines can contribute to variant spread. It's natural selection. They don't physically cause a variant to be produced, but if a variant can still infect a vaccinated host, multiply, and spread, so too will the variant. Generally speaking, even a variant that can infect an immunized host will have only modest symptomatic impact, if any, on a vaccinated host. It just wants to do what life does, survive and multiply.

The variants were always going to occur, that's how reproduction works, but the vaccine may apply selective pressure. A laundry list of other factors also apply selective pressure, but it all comes back to what allows the virus to most effectively survive and multiply.

To say that other epidemiologists agree with him that vaccinating during a pandemic is a bad decision is pretty hard for me to believe. Vaccines keep cases down. The United States is currently hovering just under an R-value of 1, which means that if you look at it in a vacuum the virus will eventually die out in the United States. Obviously, real world there are complicating factors like international travel.

I'm not sure if the rambling helped whatsoever, but there it is.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't think there is anything much to get. Yes, vaccines can contribute to variant spread. It's natural selection. They don't physically cause a variant to be produced, but if a variant can still infect a vaccinated host, multiply, and spread, so too will the variant. Generally speaking, even a variant that can infect an immunized host will have only modest symptomatic impact, if any, on a vaccinated host. It just wants to do what life does, survive and multiply.

The variants were always going to occur, that's how reproduction works, but the vaccine may apply selective pressure. A laundry list of other factors also apply selective pressure, but it all comes back to what allows the virus to most effectively survive and multiply.

To say that other epidemiologists agree with him that vaccinating during a pandemic is a bad decision is pretty hard for me to believe. Vaccines keep cases down. The United States is currently hovering just under an R-value of 1, which means that if you look at it in a vacuum the virus will eventually die out in the United States. Obviously, real world there are complicating factors like international travel.

What’s “the rambling”?

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018

Yes, it probably helped. I am probably overthinking it. But what this was posted in response to, that everyone vaccinated within two years will die, is so over the top, am I correct to assume that we are just ignoring it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom