Will this pass building code inspection ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    latest

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    There are some people out there that don't want their post text searchable. Some delete them, some write in gibberish. Complaining ad nauseam about their posts everytime gets old. Ignore it if you are so deeply offended by it and move on with your lives.

Last edited:

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Na, just got back from lunch and noticed this jewel. Thanks for translating. Couldn't understand what he was trying to say anyway.

Guess I won't be having that beer with him since I can't contact him with his shooter status...

Well, harumph.

I guess my services are not appreciated around here.

And good day to you, too.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    There are some people out there that don't want their post text searchable. Some delete them, some write in gibberish. 8itching about their posts everytime gets old. Ignore it if you are so deeply offended by it and move on with your lives.

Reported for attempting to bypass the language filter... :)

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I too have Harley dude blocked because his narrative style makes the voices in my head get agitated. As I see it he exercises a right and I exercise a right, win for both of us but oh how entertaining it was to read this thread whilst NOT signed in so as to see and understand the explosion!:patriot:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Guess I won't be having that beer with him since I can't contact him with his shooter status...

Well... uh... with some small amount of embarrassment now that you saw his original post... I may have added that.

(I'm really not sure.)

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I for one enjoyed the artfully constructed dialect, as well as T.lex's translations. They will be misses.

So, did the op return all that MDF?

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Personal attacks and language of that magnitude will get you a one way ticket to ban-ville
    One-way? So I can take him off my ignore list?

At least if he comes back under a new account 1 of 2 things will happen. He will change his style to a less annoying, more comprehendible style, or he will be found out rather easily.
    Well, harumph.

I guess my services are not appreciated around here.

And good day to you, too.
    To be honest, your translation was so good and so appreciated that it set me back a bit and I had to go back and see just what he wrote that was so clearly worded you could translate a well articulated post from it. As to how you actually manage to translate his gibberish is beyond me...
    I too have Harley dude blocked because his narrative style makes the voices in my head get agitated. As I see it he exercises a right and I exercise a right, win for both of us but oh how entertaining it was to read this thread whilst NOT signed in so as to see and understand the explosion!:patriot:
    This ^^^ I think I called him out on his lack of ability to type a response that could be read and understood a few years ago and realized that you can't talk any sense into somebody as hard-headed as him, just I just put him on ignore and went about my life as if he didn't exist. It bugged me when people quoted him but I eventually learned to just completely ignore it and it became a subconscious action. I could pick out one of his posts on a glance and without a thought just keep on skimming past it...

I can no longer brag about the size of my ignore list, it's down to just a single individual that just has worthless drivel in his posts... I'll keep him on the list...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom