• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Ours is provided by Capra aegagrus hircus. They do a reasonable job and have the side benefit of being edible in the event of a prolonged emergency.

I've heard their employees are hard to get along with and will butt heads to get their own way. I guess it would depend on how much green you're paying them.

Josh Ward

Master
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    Fortville/Greenfield
    Good question! I'd like the answer to that specifically from Uncle Jrod.
    You're the "salesman" in question.
    You've bypassed three "No Trespassing" signs on your way up to a lady home with her little kid by themselves. The lady tells you to stop advancing and leave.
    How many times after that initial time does it take *you* (personally) to understand that she's asking you to cease moving toward her and return from where you came?
    AT WHAT POINT should a woman alone be on alert by a man approaching after she says "STOP"? Specifically, how many "STOP"s need to be spoken to you? Please state your answer in the form of a number. Explanation is completely optional.

INDEED !!!

Cmon Jrod, wheres your troll mouth now?? How many times is a lady supposed to say "stop" before further action needs to be taken??? :dunno:

LionWeight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Merrillville
    panic??

so you panic over a guy trying to sell beef? The description sounds like a guy who does this In our local area, he can be annoying but I'm sure all that had to be done was offer to call the police if he refuses to leave.

Told to leave private property more than once shouldn't have to happen. I don't care who you are. Asked to leave, the correct response should be "ok, sorry to bother you, have a good day" and see nothing but the backside as they depart. Or:draw:

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    Told to leave private property more than once shouldn't have to happen. I don't care who you are. Asked to leave, the correct response should be "ok, sorry to bother you, have a good day" and see nothing but the backside as they depart. Or:draw:
    I completely agree, and I have apologized for my misconceptions multiple times and admitted I was wrong in this thread.

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Good question! I'd like the answer to that specifically from Uncle Jrod.
    You're the "salesman" in question.
    You've bypassed three "No Trespassing" signs on your way up to a lady home with her little kid by themselves. The lady tells you to stop advancing and leave.
    How many times after that initial time does it take *you* (personally) to understand that she's asking you to cease moving toward her and return from where you came?
    AT WHAT POINT should a woman alone be on alert by a man approaching after she says "STOP"? Specifically, how many "STOP"s need to be spoken to you? Please state your answer in the form of a number. Explanation is completely optional.

I'm still waiting for Uncle Jrod to stop dodging these questions. Should be an interesting answer. If it's three or more to get someone off the private property, I wonder what the magic number is for someone getting fresh with a woman? Five "STOP"? Nine? 27???

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    I disagree with calling it an overreaction. A chick alone with a kid... A DUDE advancing past being told to STOP.
    Yeah, her reaction was just flipping fine.

^^^ THIS. Wifey should've and would've done the same thing in this situation.

Around this area we've had criminals who pull up to the house with a similar story, get close enough to the owner to mace/pepper spray them, then ransack the house. Add in guys with a "helpless" female in front of them who've already got a predilection to ignoring moral and societal laws - how much worse would it get before it ended? Good job, I say!!!

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I completely agree, and I have apologized for my misconceptions multiple times and admitted I was wrong in this thread.

Yah, but most people get to that one response (the first you made) and don't read any further when they reply. If you want to reduce those types of replies, go back and edit your original reply with something like "I read the OP wrong, nevermind."

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

Like shibumiseeker said, people stop @ that post and fail to read on, but the big one is number two...

The problem is Uncle Jrod, he troll'd up the last two two threads he was in and was called out rather quickly, has been on INGO since then and failed to come back into the thread because he's butt hurt for being jumped on because he failed to see the problem. :dunno:

I'd love to see what one of his superiors would have said/done if he was a SP in the Navy (claims to been a Gunners Mate) and had someone continue to advance on his position after being warned three times to stop.

I'm pretty sure after the first command to halt, that firearms would have been drawn, and game is on after the second command is ignored.:draw:

Top Bottom