• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    More advocating of assault. Better be careful just who you do that to because many of them also carry…
    No fear of that happening, but if it did.
    With that, they would be introduced to four 16.5 ten ply Michelin's smoking in reverse coming back at them really rolling coal. We will find out quickly if they are disciplined Infantry Soldiers or Marines. I'm betting they are not.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    This type of instruction is occurring around the country.

We all know the legal steps needed to do so. Assault is an early step in that staircase…
    LOL,

Rolling coal when a person is in the vicinity and when the individual rolling coal intentionally or knowingly causes that excess exhaust to contact that bystander is AT A MINIMUM an assault. They are causing their vehicle to “spit” on a living, breathing human being that is worthy of dignity and not having his or her person violated. That simple assault is easily elevated to a jail eligible offense if bodily injury occurs, which can be caused by entry of toxic particles into mouth, nose and eyes.

I'm gonna go with ANY exhaust from a combustion engine will carry toxic particles into the mouth, nose and ears. In the top ten funniest things I've ever read. The Da is probably a bike riding Karen, that has earned being a Speckeled pup more than once.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yes that's true but they didn't want to share ANY of the road. I would have been satisfied if they just offered the compromise you suggested but they felt they were entitled to force me on to the wrong side of the road. Just giving a little grace goes a long way to alleviate any hard feelings.
    What is the big deal about passing in the other lane? They were riding legally.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Law allows passing when it's considered "safe". Somewhat of a subjective term when you get right down to it. When who considers it safe and what exactly is safe. Like a lot of laws the powers that be tend to leave themselves plenty of wiggle room so it's never their fault if something goes wrong.
    You can certainly pass when YOU consider it safe, it is your judgment. A 200+ HP vehicle should have no issues passing a couple of bikes running less than 20 mph, as you said, in a couple of seconds. Again the cyclists did nothing wrong.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    You can certainly pass when YOU consider it safe, it is your judgment. A 200+ HP vehicle should have no issues passing a couple of bikes running less than 20 mph, as you said, in a couple of seconds. Again the cyclists did nothing wrong.
    You are absolutely correct Mike. What they were doing wasn't illegal but "was it wrong" is another issue. Acting like entitled a**holes is wrong, at least in my eyes. Unfortunately all it takes is a couple of people acting like entitled a**holes to bring out the a**hole in me. That may be wrong but it's not illegal and like a lot of people I've had my fill of people think they are entitled to anything.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh. I thought you didn't like having to bike through rolled coal. :dunno:

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Oh. I thought you didn't like having to bike through rolled coal. :dunno:
    Ahole on bike, coal is rolling, shoot that redneck.. cough.cough,spit,hack, grabs pistol, eyes watering, dense smoke, coughing still, can't see, spit oily taste out, cough... Diesel truck long gone.
    I'll sue, I'll sue.... Prosecutor laughs and says, don't ride like an ahole.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You are absolutely correct Mike. What they were doing wasn't illegal but "was it wrong" is another issue. Acting like entitled a**holes is wrong, at least in my eyes. Unfortunately all it takes is a couple of people acting like entitled a**holes to bring out the a**hole in me. That may be wrong but it's not illegal and like a lot of people I've had my fill of people think they are entitled to anything.
    So riding a bike legally is “wrong” and you have decided that riding legally is being “entitled a**holes” and let those riding legally get your blood pressure up. The irony is you are the entitled one thinking bicyclist riding legally should get out of your way. But you can rest assured you are in good company most in this thread think just like you.

The funny thing is this, let’s reread your post to reflect the opinions of some city people that move nearby talking about you shooting on your property and what they would say.

What they were doing wasn't illegal but "was it wrong" is another issue. Acting like entitled a**holes is wrong, at least in my eyes. Unfortunately all it takes is a couple of people acting like entitled a**holes to bring out the a**hole in me. That may be wrong but it's not illegal and like a lot of people I've had my fill of people think they are entitled to anything.

Are you entitled to shot on your rural property? Yep, it is legal, and that makes it a freedom…

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    12 ft wide road, 6 ft wide car, 3 ft separation, if the riders just use the right side of the road, every body would be fine.

But they didn't.
    3 feet from the edge of road, 3 feet separation, 6 feet for car = 12 feet. It’s sensible for cyclists to maintain a buffer from the edge of the road. Personally, I’ve never encountered a situation where I could pass a cyclist, even if they were riding at edge, without veering out of my lane.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    So riding a bike legally is “wrong” and you have decided that riding legally is being “entitled a**holes” and let those riding legally get your blood pressure up. The irony is you are the entitled one thinking bicyclist riding legally should get out of your way. But you can rest assured you are in good company most in this thread think just like you.

The funny thing is this, let’s reread your post to reflect the opinions of some city people that move nearby talking about you shooting on your property and what they would say.

What they were doing wasn't illegal but "was it wrong" is another issue. Acting like entitled a**holes is wrong, at least in my eyes. Unfortunately all it takes is a couple of people acting like entitled a**holes to bring out the a**hole in me. That may be wrong but it's not illegal and like a lot of people I've had my fill of people think they are entitled to anything.

Are you entitled to shot on your rural property? Yep, it is legal, and that makes it a freedom…
    If they were in a car driving 20 and forcing me cross a double yellow to pass them I would consider them the same entitled *******. I feel better knowing I'm in the majority therefore in good company with my brother INGOers.. I'm happy to agree to disagree and allow the cyclists to live dangerously, It strikes me as having somewhat of a death wish but it is still America, land of the free. :cheers:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If they were in a car driving 20 and forcing me cross a double yellow to pass them I would consider them the same entitled *******. I feel better knowing I'm in the majority therefore in good company with my brother INGOers.. I'm happy to agree to disagree and allow the cyclists to live dangerously, It strikes me as having somewhat of a death wish but it is still America, land of the free. :cheers:
    So here is my lack of understanding, how someone is doing something legal, in a legal manner, that they have every right of freedom to do, but somehow they are the entitled? How does that work? Wouldn’t the entitled be those that believe the other guy should relinquish his legal freedom as a “courtesy”?

So you have a place to shoot out in the country where it is legal to shoot. The neighbor calls 911 to complain about your shooting every time you shoot, do you believe you should relinquish your legal freedom to shoot as a “courtesy” to the neighbor? Are you “entitled” if you do shoot?

Top Bottom