• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tapout75

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    I cannot believe in 38 pages, no one had thought of the idea that he could have been bitten and turned into...

zombie_by_uncherished.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I think a few bags of uncooked rice could probably get that truck unstuck. A few more would probably fix your road too.

LegatoRedrivers

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    Jeez, I leave for a few days and I miss the INGO event of the century. Judging by the number of views, anyway. I didn't realize I'd have to read a novella the next time I logged in. :laugh:

Harry, you seem like a good guy. In fact, I think I've heard tales of your exploits somewhere...

good-guy-greg-collection-6.jpg

Not everyone lives their life the way Gene Roddenberry intended. Kudos to you, sir.

Some of the other members should be ashamed as to their mean-spirited suggestions. I, for one, would never have suggested that my favorite trick was always to get into the car, attach each size of a bungee to the inside door handles on either side so the doors couldn't be opened, then lock all doors and leave through one of the rear doors. I guess it would only work on a truck with more than two doors anyway... :whistle:

I get why TruckGotStuckGuy doesn't want to fess up on the forum. Hopefully, he'll own up to the situation as soon as he can with Harry, and everything will be straightened out in due time.

Good luck to both of you.

Top Bottom