Why hasn't BHO released his transcripts?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Believe me, you guys are wasting your time on the young one. Time would be more productively spent :wallbash:
    Yep true. It is scary to think the colleges are putting out mindless young adults who think they are so well educated yet know nothing. Especially about what a republic is and freedom. One day they will realize they are on the wrong side.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Listen, we're trying to derail this thread. Quit trying to get back on topic! ;)

:+1:

Yep true. It is scary to think the colleges are putting out mindless young adults who think they are so well educated yet know nothing. Especially about what a republic is and freedom. One day they will realize they are on the wrong side.

Hey...easy with that! Some of us *EHHEM* are strong enough to resist...

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Feeling guilty because you voted for him? He's not legit so eventually that will be his legacy. Also you think he will hand over power in 3 years? I dont

No, not at all. If I recall correctly, you told me you voted for him, too. So, both of us made a mistake the first time around, I guess.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    You mean the recount? Yeah, by at least Bush's second term it was old news. We're half way through Obama's 2nd term and there are still sore losers on this forum, alone, who can't give up the fact that Obama won the election. They're STILL trying to say or insinuating he's not the President.

They did moooovvveeee oonnnnn, unlike some of you. And I did call them idiots and foolish after the first year or so.

Surely even you can recognize sore losers who are STILL calling Obama illegitimate after nearly 5 years of constant "investigations" by the best of the ring-wing tinfoilers and Donald Trump.

Any credibility you had is now gone. The dems and their supporters hounded him throughout the entire 8 years he was in office. The fact that you you don't think both of them have sucked green donkey balls tells me you're a one sided lib hack.

Top Bottom