Why hasn't BHO released his transcripts?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    They don't do background checks on Presidential candidates and the only qualifications one needs is to be 35 yrds old and a natural born citizen, and nobody cecks that one either.

This "He's legit and confirmed and if he wasn't he wouldn't be the President." is utter BS.

I seem to recall a birth certificate. He also showed 12 years of tax payments. That's more than I can say for Romney.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    A birth certificate from a Hospital whose name hadn't changed yet to the one on the record. OK.

And who cares about tax returns? We know that Romney made a fortune. So what? We know that Obama made a fortune but for what? A book he never wrote?

I'd like to know how the child of a single mother who was not wealthy, a child of grandparents who, we were told, were middle class, attended Occidental College, one of the most expensive colleges in the country, then Ivy League Columbia Univ, then Harvard? Who paid for these places? He certainly didn't earn academic scholarships being a disinterested, pot smoker.

Perhaps these institutions like to admit foreign, dark skinned, unqualified diversity enhancers? I dont know but it still doesn't add up.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Friday, January 20
    Inauguration Day 2017

Until that day, we're stuck with him and a good percentage of the crappy Congress.

Next time, get a better republican candidate for the presidential and senatorial offices and the voters might elect them.

Continue the clown shows and you'll be posting student i.d.'s of the next democratic holders of those offices.

Simple, really.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    I am hopeful we can get rid of him much sooner than that. Too many scandals, too many unanswered questions, too many unconstitutional actions. Nixon was forced to resign over a lot less. At some point it will all unravel. And when it does, I will :popcorn:

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    I am hopeful we can get rid of him much sooner than that. Too many scandals, too many unanswered questions, too many unconstitutional actions. Nixon was forced to resign over a lot less. At some point it will all unravel. And when it does, I will :popcorn:

Well, don't hold your breath until it happens.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    He is president for the next three years and there is nothing that can be done about it. Get over it and start thinking about the future.

I voted for the guy other than him twice....and I essentially agree.

The reality is, President Obama will be the President until 2017. There is no realistic scenario where he would not be. Whatever fights need to be fought on ideas and based on the political reality that he is President because more people voted for him. We need to win the war of ideas.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    So, let's say unassailable gold-plated proof that Obama a) lied to get the benefits of being a foreign student or b) was born in Kenya...what next?

a) Proves he's lied in college.

b) Proves he was born outside the US (and is a liar). For anyone thinking Ted Cruz sounds good as a Republican candidate, you'd be okay with Obama having been born in Kenya to a U.S. Citizen mother...this is what happened with Cruz, except in Canada. His father didn't gain U.S. Citizenship until 2005.

So, in which case does anyone think they'd get a majority of the house (easy) to impeach and 2/3 of the Senate to convict (impossible)?

At best, those who think being born on foreign soil precludes one from being a natural born citizen would face an uphill battle through the federal courts, all the way up to the supremes. While all levels might expedite the hearings, the likelihood of having this question decided in their favor by SCotUS seems pretty slim.

I see focusing on this issue as a waste of time, tantamount to pissing in the wind, but the internets are free, as are those who choose to highlight these issues (at least on the internet...sort of), so knock yourselves out.

I'd love to see him out of office too, I just don't believe this line of questioning has any potential in that regard.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    The Obama Legacy?

:popcorn:

Only time will tell, but my extremely astute spidey-senses tell me his legacy will be the following-

By magnitudes previously unknown, Barack Obama will be known as the worst American President,for both the country as a whole, as well as the individual.

I actually think we may be lucky if he doesn't play a majority role in America's total destruction.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Only time will tell, but my extremely astute spidey-senses tell me his legacy will be the following-

By magnitudes previously unknown, Barack Obama will be known as the worst American President,for both the country as a whole, as well as the individual.

I actually think we may be lucky if he doesn't play a majority role in America's total destruction.

Agreed. I think the only positive that may grace his legacy may be (in addition to greatly prompting massively-increased gun ownership in America) that he inadvertently helped Americans realize that how important freedom and liberty were by taking them away, thereby causing a backlash that allowed us to re-institute the Constitution, amend it so that what he did stands little chance of happening again (see Mark Levin's "Liberty Amendments"), and put us back on track as a world superpower that was once again feared and respected by the rest of the world, and again viewed as Reagan's "shining city on a hill." Don't laugh. It is possible. Some of the rest of you need to think "out of the box." His house of cards will crumble.

Alinsky.jpg

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    I voted for the guy other than him twice....and I essentially agree.

The reality is, President Obama will be the President until 2017. There is no realistic scenario where he would not be. Whatever fights need to be fought on ideas and based on the political reality that he is President because more people voted for him. We need to win the war of ideas.

It's hard to come up with a better idea than, "Vote for me, and I'll give you free stuff".

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    And his Kenyan daddy might not even be his real daddy because his mentor was having swinging parties with his mom. Also he was a well known homosexual (to each their own but why lie?) in Chicago and in college and wright and jesse Jackson arranged his marriage to moochelle.

Top Bottom