Why hasn't BHO released his transcripts?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis

Ummmmm, the "gay" article is about his endorsement of gay rights, not that he is gay. You should try reading articles instead of stringing keywords together as proof. :n00b:

Come on INGO Obama haters! This thread started with a super fake ID and a lot of funny accusations but no proof. You've got to do better than that! We need proof that he is a gay communist Muslim! Wait, I thought communists and Muslims hated gays?!

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    Ummmmm, the "gay" article is about his endorsement of gay rights, not that he is gay. You should try reading articles instead of stringing keywords together as proof. :n00b:

Come on INGO Obama haters! This thread started with a super fake ID and a lot of funny accusations but no proof. You've got to do better than that! We need proof that he is a gay communist Muslim! Wait, I thought communists and Muslims hated gays?!

He's a politician. You don't think he can hate gays, and endorse gay rights, to buy their votes ?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    From what I've seen, the "racy" photos of Ann Dunham aren't even her. One of the pictures was taken and in some fetish magazine when she would have been 15, before she was in Hawaii. As for the gay thing, I don't really care. It wouldn't change my opinion of him (good or bad, nor would nude pics of his mom...if they were really her).

And before someone thinks I voted for him, nope...not once.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Ever wonder what the men are doing during the day while the women work? Use your imagination

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    And his Kenyan daddy might not even be his real daddy because his mentor was having swinging parties with his mom. Also he was a well known homosexual (to each their own but why lie?) in Chicago and in college and wright and jesse Jackson arranged his marriage to moochelle.

Links? Never heard that before.

I've heard all that before. Unfortunately for many, we don't get to pick our parents nor do we get to choose how they raise us. I'm proud of most of the lessons my parents taught me. Most I retain, a few I've rejected. BHO is on record espousing his preference for the leftist lessons his family/mentors/friends taught him-- e.g. bemoaning the negative liberties of the US Constitution. He pays lip service to American values, constitutional liberties, etc. But I believe he's a product of his upbringing.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If this President had an (R) next to his name, he would have been thoroughly vetted and never made it past the primary.

I'd challenge even "Streak" to say that isn't true.

Associations with domestic terrorists and marxists, eating dog, doing drugs, photos in muslim garb, et al.

---

Then, if this President had an (R) and did some of the things this President is doing... impeachment processes would have begun years ago.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It's hard to come up with a better idea than, "Vote for me, and I'll give you free stuff".

I agree. It's tough, but since no one wins the presidency 80% to 20%- it's usually, at most, an 8% difference (usually), it's not impossible.

Besides, what is the alternative that does not involve trampling on the voting rights of the majority? They may be terminally stupid at times, but they have the right to vote for whoever they want, just like we all do.

Last edited:

Bogan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    If this President had an (R) next to his name, he would have been thoroughly vetted and never made it past the primary.

I'd challenge even "Streak" to say that isn't true.

Associations with domestic terrorists and marxists, eating dog, doing drugs, photos in muslim garb, et al.

I'll save him the trouble: IT ISN'T TRUE. Just look at the pass Ted Cruz got. And where were the birth certificate demands and other "thorough vetting" from past R Presidents?
    ---
    Then, if this President had an (R) and did some of the things this President is doing... impeachment processes would have begun years ago.

Was there ever an impeachment process for Reagan for Iran-Contra? What about Dubya for the Iraq war, Patriot Act and renditions?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    As long as the MSM are just cheerleaders he will never be questioned seriously about anything. The radical extremists control the message, i.e., we're screwed.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'll save him the trouble: IT ISN'T TRUE. Just look at the pass Ted Cruz got. And where were the birth certificate demands and other "thorough vetting" from past R Presidents?
    ---

Was there ever an impeachment process for Reagan for Iran-Contra? What about Dubya for the Iraq war, Patriot Act and renditions?

Is Ted Cruz running for President? I haven't seen that announcement, so be sure to share it with me when you find it.

Do you have any doubts that GWB is American-born? Reagan? Nixon? Clinton even? Why ask for what isn't needed? Granted, I'm not a birther... but there were doubts of our current President's birthplace from the beginning.

Also, I didn't mention the birther-aspect in my remark, either Mr. Strawman. I was focusing on character issues. We don't elect terrorists. We don't elect commies. Dog eaters and coke snorters are typically looked down upon. Muslims, also, are typically not well received in America.

Regarding impeachment - Why didn't they? They could have. Or, they knew they didn't have an argument.

Not sure about you, but if someone (Hussein) put out an assassination hit on my dad (GHWB), I'd take his ass out, too. With the unstoppable force of the ****ing US Military if I had it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Oh I'm quite sure that the folks that laid down on the vetting job when BHO ran for office will renew and re-triple their vigilance if/when Cruz or whomever is the greatest threat to the next democrat candidate. I'm sure they've learned their lessons :rolleyes:

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Even if he was born here and went to college as a citizen (I have my doubts, but we won't know the whole truth till well after his presidency) he was brought up to HATE America and individual liberty. He was brought up to "Fundamentally transform" America...Therefore, he is not an American in my book. He is a traitor!

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Why didn't Romney released his taxes for the past 12 years like Obama and Biden? Clearly that means he's hiding something or doesn't pay taxes. Come to think about it, why don't more Republicans release their taxes for long periods of time? By golly, I bet it's because they're all illegals who don't pay taxes, can't doctor up 12 years of tax returns that easily.

No one cares about Obama's transcripts. He certainly doesn't have to bother listening to a few whiners still pissy he was elected, twice, as President. You lost that game and really you should move on. You look like an obsessive sore loser if you don't.

Romney pays more taxes in a year than you'll pay in a lifetime. He also gives millions to charities every year. Which some would argue is better than .gov handouts.

Just because the liberals hide their heads in the sand doesn't mean his transcripts weren't relevant.

you do realize that there have been far more "important" democrats found guilty of tax evasion than republicans in recent history anyway? Of course you don't. That info doesn't come on the side of a kool aid jar.

I do agree on one thing though: what's the point if this now? The ship has sailed. Obama lied and cheated his way (not exactly the same thing as being elected, but hey) into the Oval Office and transcripts from college are not gonna bring him down now.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Even if he was born here and went to college as a citizen (I have my doubts, but we won't know the whole truth till well after his presidency) he was brought up to HATE America and individual liberty. He was brought up to "Fundamentally transform" America...Therefore, he is not an American in my book. He is a traitor!

We know he is the most divisive President in our history. This is a fact.
    We know that his actions imply that he wants all opposition to be obliterated. Diminished into nothingness. He has shown no sign of compromise. He says "I compromise!" when the cameras are on, and says "No compromise" when speaking to the opposition. It's all about image.

He is a totalitarian, hates the Constitution and the concept of a Constitutional Republic. He takes no blame for the results of his actions, and will pass the blame directly to the opposition through either lying or misrepresentation.

I'm not saying these things haven't been done in the past to some effect... but he does it in the most blatant way. He has actual followers. He has organizations that throw birthday parties for him (OFA, etc). He is a cult icon, and this is why his followers are able to ignore or disregard the facts of his actions, and allow it to occur.

What I still don't understand at this point.... do the followers actually believe he is infallable? Do they read something that shows he blatantly lied and not understand it? Or is it because they don't want to understand it? Not sure.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    I don't know...There are really only a few reasons his following and adoration can be explained.
    1. There are that many mainstream radicals in this country that feel the way he does and are in such a great number that he will never be blamed for the harm he is causing to liberty...

2. There are that many absolute IDIOT-DRONE-BOTS that will believe anything the MSM puts in front of them and have completely lost the ability to think critically or question what is told to them. They have been brainwashed from kindergarten on into thinking the state is their provider and they must look to the state for answers and help, even for the slightest things they feel are wrongs against them...only the state has the answers

3. The masses of America are so damn stupid and involved with other more important things, such as Miley cyrus shaking her chicken ass at someone 95% of us here have never heard of, or what character on Glee will do something great this week, that they just don't care about real liberty anymore. They feel since they can still buy a latte and watch a movie on Friday night that they are free...who cares if the structure is being laid to destroy our currency, burn the rest of the Constitution, and trample any remaining individual rights we have left when you can still vote for the next American Idol!

I think it is 5% reason 1, and 95% reasons 2 & 3.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    We know he is the most divisive President in our history. This is a fact.
    We know that his actions imply that he wants all opposition to be obliterated. Diminished into nothingness. He has shown no sign of compromise. He says "I compromise!" when the cameras are on, and says "No compromise" when speaking to the opposition. It's all about image.

He is a totalitarian, hates the Constitution and the concept of a Constitutional Republic. He takes no blame for the results of his actions, and will pass the blame directly to the opposition through either lying or misrepresentation.

I'm not saying these things haven't been done in the past to some effect... but he does it in the most blatant way. He has actual followers. He has organizations that throw birthday parties for him (OFA, etc). He is a cult icon, and this is why his followers are able to ignore or disregard the facts of his actions, and allow it to occur.

What I still don't understand at this point.... do the followers actually believe he is infallable? Do they read something that shows he blatantly lied and not understand it? Or is it because they don't want to understand it? Not sure.

Truth. Well said.

I don't know...There are really only a few reasons his following and adoration can be explained.
    1. There are that many mainstream radicals in this country that feel the way he does and are in such a great number that he will never be blamed for the harm he is causing to liberty...

2. There are that many absolute IDIOT-DRONE-BOTS that will believe anything the MSM puts in front of them and have completely lost the ability to think critically or question what is told to them. They have been brainwashed from kindergarten on into thinking the state is their provider and they must look to the state for answers and help, even for the slightest things they feel are wrongs against them...only the state has the answers

3. The masses of America are so damn stupid and involved with other more important things, such as Miley cyrus shaking her chicken ass at someone 95% of us here have never heard of, or what character on Glee will do something great this week, that they just don't care about real liberty anymore. They feel since they can still buy a latte and watch a movie on Friday night that they are free...who cares if the structure is being laid to destroy our currency, burn the rest of the Constitution, and trample any remaining individual rights we have left when you can still vote for the next American Idol!

I think it is 5% reason 1, and 95% reasons 2 & 3.

I think you are correct. Also well-said. He has become a rock star. A cult figure. Some of his followers are true zealots who almost worship him. And it has all been enabled and promoted by the MSM. This about sums it up:

liberallogic.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I do agree on one thing though: what's the point if this now? The ship has sailed. Obama lied and cheated his way (not exactly the same thing as being elected, but hey) into the Oval Office and transcripts from college are not gonna bring him down now.

I think one point is to make sure the correct history is out there so that our future generations will hopefully know better than to allow another Alinskyite into the highest office in the land. To make certain the general population, that may still believe we have a fair and objective press, are aware that they are actually little more than a propaganda arm of the big statist progressives.

Top Bottom