• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    This is why I usually ignore the Paulbot threads. This politician can do nothing wrong with them, and even when he double-talks as to why he can do something he thinks no one else should, they swallow. The man's not even articulate. He stutters more than the President does when he's lying.

And the FoxNews tards can't make logical arguments nor provide credible evidence to contradict what Ron Paul has done. They just use name calling and repeating un-truths told by the media (exactly as the libtards do on their issues).

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I made a statement. If you support the wars, get over there and fight them yourself.

Been to war. Fought for the country. [personal attacks removed -shooter521]

How bout you? How have you earned the right to mouth off to your betters?

I take it that your post means you can't back up your lie that those who support the wars aren't willing to fight wars?

Last edited by a moderator:

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    And the FoxNews tards can't make logical arguments nor provide credible evidence to contradict what Ron Paul has done. They just use name calling and repeating un-truths told by the media (exactly as the libtards do on their issues).

1) I don't get satellite or cable, so no Fox News. And no where did I call anyone "tard". Nor do I.

If you care to check the Congressional Record, Rep. Paul's votes are there, along with his floor comments. Plus, the two You-Tube clips are Paul himself, so how the Paul disciples can attempt to tell me what he said is not what he meant, well, that sounds just like the disciples for the current President.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    This is why I usually ignore the Paulbot threads. This politician can do nothing wrong with them, and even when he double-talks as to why he can do something he thinks no one else should, they swallow. The man's not even articulate. He stutters more than the President does when he's lying.

And SE, do you have a single CLUE what "tooting your horn" actually means? Maybe a trip to the library and a look for a book of often used phrases would be a big help, kiddo. :rolleyes:

Come on man, seriously? You're going to stoop to that level too? :facepalm: That's pretty low even for you. I don't worship the guy, but he's the ONLY one that ran for President that follows the same line of thinking as I do. His book has even helped me see the light on some issues. But I don't worship him nor think he'd be the best prez eva.

Just go look up the facts when earmarks are put into the bills. You will see that they have a pre-determined budget for the bill and that the earmarks stay within the bill. Are you not all for cutting Federal Spending??? Would you not like to see these Socialst programs such as Social Security and Medicare/caid be done away with? The Federal Reserve Abolished? How can you not stand behind a platform like this? Do you not like the way the Constitution was written and what our Founding Fathers planned for us?

Concerning Richard: A vote for a third party is a wasted vote- period. Unless you count "making a point" worthwhile. This has been hashed over and over...

Richard knows this; and I support his choice in registering as an "R." (we don't have to like it, but it is the smartest way to go)

But the problem is that the Top Repubtards won't allow him to make it in their party because he won't be their little robot. They can't control him and that's why he'll never make it on the Republican ticket. Until people will embrace the idea that there is more than just the Demotards and Repubtards then NO ONE with half a brain has a chance. I would LOVE to see Richard make it and get elected, but unless the PEOPLE demand it then I don't see it happening.

I've extended my hand in support, but there's only so much I can do to change a person's mind.

Yes, yes they do. I've seen it more and more lately though in EVER issue they report on. They are just under the thumb of the men and women with the money that pays their paychecks.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    Been to war. Fought for the country.

How bout you? How have you earned the right to mouth off to your betters?

I take it that your post means you can't back up your lie that those who support the wars aren't willing to fight wars?

Again, you are wrong.

I don't mouth off. You are not my better. I'm not a leftist. I did not lie.

I served honorably for 4 years [personal attacks removed -shooter521]

And, thanks for proving the point I made earlier about people, such as yourself, resorting to name-calling and repeating untruths.

Last edited by a moderator:

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    :soapbox:Folks... here's my soapbox:

We need to take the Republican and Democrat parties back. If we can get at least the republican party back to the Constitutional, limited government basis of the Goldwater/Reagan eras, then the Libertarians that Support Representative Paul, can throw their third party into every State race around.

Because, the two party system works at the Federal level once you get the power that the Federal Govt has co-opted back to the STATES (10th amendment folks) where it belongs.

The libertarians can easily partner with the Republicans at the Federal Level, but fly their own banner at the state level and push their agenda in the state elections, where those issues rightfully belong.

I've found a good candidate, whose principles I support for a national campaign. I'm going to work my *** off for him as long as he sticks by those principles.

If every local Tea Party, 9/12 group, NRA/Conservation group, etc takes each other's 6 and gets their butts out working for the BEST candidate for those values in the house and Senate races this next year, those new freshman will have one heck of an impact in DC in Jan 2011.

BUT - they will also drive the party. If your don't like the way "YOUR" party has played you lately... Get off your butt and go find a candidate that you mostly agree with (no one will be perfect, get as close as you can) and work your tail off for them. Help reshape the party in the next cycle.

If we get 10 percent of the seats in the Dome as new Constitution Supporting Radical Tea Partier types, both parties are going to sit up and listen.

Heck, go to your local party meetings. They do have them across the state. Sit quietly for a few meetings and learn the politics within the meetings... start volunteering for the grunt jobs, and then start asking questions. We can steer them into new thinking. But we have to be willing to work it, and not just take over NOW!

Obama and his gang have been laying the groundwork for their takeover of the Dem Party for a long time.

Our battles this coming year are merely a holding action. We need reinforcements in the House, Senate, and Statehouses across the nation. Then we push the parties back to Constitution.

Remember, we don't have one leader in this movement... yet. That person will rise when the situation demands it. We have to have each other's backs... not just here. We in Indiana, need to have the backs of the folks in Kentucky, Texas, Maine etc.

They'll have our back next year as they work hard to get their non-politician candidates elected. We'll do the same here in Indiana.

Rand Paul is now running for US Senate down in Kentucky. Some of our Southern INGOers can get on board his campaign if they decide he's a good candidate.

Soap box done. :ingo: go INGO!

Last edited:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    The personal attacks and name-calling are getting out of hand. Infractions have been issued and posts have been edited, but if it continues, this thread is getting locked. You've been warned.

:rules: :mods:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Alright, I'm done trying to stand up in this thread and defend my, and someone else's policies and whatever. I'm not a "Paulbot" and resent that. I, like Ron Paul am a firm believer in the Constitution when it comes to ALL issues, not just the 2A. Unfortunately, many of you are not and that's a shame.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    ... ...
    But the problem is that the Top Repubtards won't allow him to make it in their party because he won't be their little robot. They can't control him and that's why he'll never make it on the Republican ticket. Until people will embrace the idea that there is more than just the Demotards and Repubtards then NO ONE with half a brain has a chance. I would LOVE to see Richard make it and get elected, but unless the PEOPLE demand it then I don't see it happening.

I've extended my hand in support, but there's only so much I can do to change a person's mind.

Yeah- I know, and that's the sad fact we have to live with. D and R is all we've got; we've gotta work within the realities of what we have, not what we wish we had. Richard has to run as an R... there is no other reasonable course of action... we need guys like him to take over the R camp :ingo:

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    Come on man, seriously? You're going to stoop to that level too? :facepalm: That's pretty low even for you.
    But not for you?

Just go look up the facts when earmarks are put into the bills. You will see that they have a pre-determined budget for the bill and that the earmarks stay within the bill. Are you not all for cutting Federal Spending??? Would you not like to see these Socialst programs such as Social Security and Medicare/caid be done away with? The Federal Reserve Abolished? How can you not stand behind a platform like this? Do you not like the way the Constitution was written and what our Founding Fathers planned for us?
    You're incorrect here in numerous places, AND bouncing all over the place, but that's not the point. Paul helped sponsor bills decrying "earmarks" and how they were so evil. Except for his district, apparently. He has almost the highest "earmark procurement" record in Texas, even as he touts his anti-earmark legislation. Worse, he picks bills he knows are sure things to pass, sticks his earmarks in them, then votes against the bill so his "anti-earmark" stance is intact. That's flat dishonest.

The same for his term limits bills. How long has he been in Congress? He keeps co-authoring bills to limit term amounts, but he won't do it voluntarily. He says there's a difference in doing it voluntarily and being forced by law to term limit.

He's a politician, nothing more and nothing less.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Alright, I'm done trying to stand up in this thread and defend my, and someone else's policies and whatever. I'm not a "Paulbot" and resent that. I, like Ron Paul am a firm believer in the Constitution when it comes to ALL issues, not just the 2A. Unfortunately, many of you are not and that's a shame.

I'm going to step in defence of the guys who haven't bought into RP like you have... don't make the blanket statement that we somehow don't support the constitution because we don't support RP. That's just not true. He's just not the right guy for the job. :patriot:

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Until people will embrace the idea that there is more than just the Demotards and Repubtards then NO ONE with half a brain has a chance. I would LOVE to see Richard make it and get elected, but unless the PEOPLE demand it then I don't see it happening.

Don't worry... they are waking up.

Not everyone.

Not yet... let some of them sleep.

We need to build the momentum. We ramp up hard in March 2010, and harder still in April. Win the primaries, kick the parties in the crotch, and move into the General Election. :rockwoot:

Bayh with $12mill from out of state big money donors doesn't stand a chance against the grandmothers :patriot: I met during Richard's speech in Adams County, or the Korean War vet that was about in tears asking Richard what his stance on supporting our current foreign policy was.

(For the record it was: When we send our men and women in uniform anywhere is this world, we send them with everything they need to do their jobs and them get them back home)

The one problem I see right now is that those of us who are awake to the danger the political class poses to our liberties want to have action NOW! But, we are a country of laws, based on our Constitution - which we seek to protect and restore.

So we work within the law, and gear up for the next election. Because that's how we roll. Constitution first.

Don't worry... enough folks will wake up. But getting them revved up right now will be like using all of your ammo up on NFA day... :ar15:we need to keep enough in reserve, and slowly help them wake up as we keep DC bottle-necked and slowed to snail's pace.

Then we ramp up in the spring. After Primary season, put on your hip waders. Deification :poop: from above will rain hard, and run deep for the next half a year.

This won't be easy.

If you've read The Fourth Turning, and see the pattern, you know we're at another of those big era's when one "greatest" generation has a lot of work to do over several years.

Just like WWII, the Civil War and the Revolutionary War, we've got to have a time of strife for several years. Please pray that our strife cycle stays in the political world, and we don't have to repeat the war years as our other generations had to.

Folks... we're in this for a long haul. Keep a pair of dry socks close by at all times. (For you HGTTG fans, grab your towels, and shove a Babel fish in your ear). This won't be over quickly or easily.

We don't get to slow down with just this one election cycle like we did in 1994. This will have to be a full generation of informed voters staying awake and working hard.

Top Bottom