• Status
    Not open for further replies.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    If you don't live in a HOA, why's it on your list?!
    Abortion is on my list as well and I've never had one of those either. I've apologized in this thread before for my inability to wear blinders and ignore what I see as wrong. I know that is the new American way, walk on by or pull out your phone and record when someone is getting the **** kicked out of them but it ain't my way.

You've tried invalidating the opinions of people who have never lived under an HOA. Now you want to invalidate mine because I don't currently live in one. What about the people who still live under one? Are their opinions invalid unless they're on the board? What if they are on the board? Are their opinions invalid unless they're the president of the board? What if they're the president and they still say HOAs suck?

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Abortion is on my list as well and I've never had one of those either.
    Abortion/murder is a far cry from a HOA, but you do you.
    I've apologized in this thread before for my inability to wear blinders and ignore what I see as wrong. I know that is the new American way, walk on by or pull out your phone and record when someone is getting the **** kicked out of them but it ain't my way.
    How is letting someone live in a HOA wearing blinders? They are free to sign a legal contract, are they not?
    You've tried invalidating the opinions of people who have never lived under an HOA. Now you want to invalidate mine because I don't currently live in one. What about the people who still live under one? Are their opinions invalid unless they're on the board? What if they are on the board? Are their opinions invalid unless they're the president of the board? What if they're the president and they still say HOAs suck?
    Not invalidating, proving a point.

You think they suck. You don't live in one. You'd like to see them gone.

What did I get wrong?

I can acknowledge people find them useful and have the FREEDOM to choose to live in them.

If your situation dictates you must live in a HOA, that's a false statement. HOAs are surrounded by non HOA neighborhoods. Aside from maybe Del Boca Vista, are their any cities that are only HOA?
    It's more like a training camp for the living in a nanny state.
    Why are you against letting folks have the freedom to live on a 0.17ac lot free from RVs? If you don't want to live there, you don't have to...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom