Why are some law-enforcement against the Second Amendment?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I did answer your question. You got emotional and jumped to a conclusion that has no basis. I never said a word about LEO`s on INGO. If I had meant INGO LEO`s, you`d have known that was what I meant.

So explain what you meant when you said "here" and "they." It shouldn't be that difficult.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I stand for what I believe in. It`s not about humility here, it`s about taking a stance for what`s right, even when it`s clearly unpopular.

I agree. It's not about humility. It's about "I'm right. anyoneone who has even a slightly different view is wrong."

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    The line starts around the corner.

From your signature line: If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Needing a thick skin is an understatement. I`ve received a couple PM`s from a few who feel like they get beat up here for having a different opinion than the primary contributors. I certainly have strong opinions, and yeah, feel like I`m correct in them, but I get the feeling there are quite a few who`ve been chased off because they felt like it just wasn`t worth the cost of hanging around when they feel beat down. I`m about to do you guys a great big favor and vamoose myself. Save the celebration until I`m gone please.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

What is the truth? There are facts, and there are opinions. Facts are things that are already true. Opinions, aren't necessarily true or false. I suppose it's noble to believe that your opinions are true, but you've not demonstrated that they are anything more than your opinions. You're not being persecuted for telling the truth. I'm just not going to give you martyr points for "standing up for truth!". But it's fine if you stand up for your opinion. I do that too. Just admit that they're opinions.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    What is the truth? There are facts, and there are opinions. Facts are things that are already true. Opinions, aren't necessarily true or false. I suppose it's noble to believe that your opinions are true, but you've not demonstrated that they are anything more than your opinions. You're not being persecuted for telling the truth. I'm just not going to give you martyr points for "standing up for truth!". But it's fine if you stand up for your opinion. I do that too. Just admit that they're opinions.

Fair enough.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    From your signature line: If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Needing a thick skin is an understatement. I`ve received a couple PM`s from a few who feel like they get beat up here for having a different opinion than the primary contributors. I certainly have strong opinions, and yeah, feel like I`m correct in them, but I get the feeling there are quite a few who`ve been chased off because they felt like it just wasn`t worth the cost of hanging around when they feel beat down. I`m about to do you guys a great big favor a vamoose myself. Save the celebration until I`m gone please.

See? Like that. There you go.

People have opinions. People disagree. This discussion we're having here, is what it looks like when people disagree. This is a political discussion, and realize that when you state your opinion, you're likely to be challenged by people who have a different opinion. Just argue the points. Not the people. Easy peasy.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    See? Like that. There you go.

People have opinions. People disagree. This discussion we're having here, is what it looks like when people disagree. This is a political discussion, and realize that when you state your opinion, you're likely to be challenged by people who have a different opinion. Just argue the points. Not the people. Easy peasy.

Fair enough.

Top Bottom