• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    You better have that boy out there rj! He will still want to go even if there's snow on the ground... And wearing a coat makes it hard to cast :))

rjc2rjc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    i cant have him out in to cold of weather. he has had 2 open heart sugeries. hes on blood thinners and gets colder easyer. getting to sick is not good for him.

jrogers88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    linton
    I havent been exactly fishing but i have been running my trot lines. That is till this morning when i checked them and they were gone. Guess somebody decided my family didnt need to eat catfish tonight

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I'm going to throw some loops tomorrow to scratch the itch a bit before the weather turns.

P8300085.jpg.html

Hog.

Picture fail from phone.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    This weather is killing us! It took everything I had not to go buy bait today. I was expecting my stepson to be dropped off at 3pm. I knew he wouldn't want to go fishing so I didn't get any bait. Then he didn't get dropped off til 7 :(

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    This weather is killing us! It took everything I had not to go buy bait today. I was expecting my stepson to be dropped off at 3pm. I knew he wouldn't want to go fishing so I didn't get any bait. Then he didn't get dropped off til 7 :(

That is so very annoying! I've had first hand experiance with people that do dumb crap like that... I can feel your pain!

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Working now? I know how to do it on my computer, phone not so much. Wife's ipad, maybe. I'm on my phone now after posting from the ipad and it's showing up. Can y'all see it?

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Yes, caught 4 bass and 10+ bluegill. Missed a few bass. Even caught some bluegill on the top.

Very nice. If I didn't have this miserable cold/flu crap going around I would have loved to get out, but I was to sick for the honey do list so no fishing even if I was up to it:D oh the sacrifices we make for a day of rest:laugh:

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Just got in from the river. I was skunked using night crawlers on the bottom. only stayed for 2 hrs. It was very cold. Surprised to see 3 others out there braving the cold.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    That is so very annoying! I've had first hand experiance with people that do dumb crap like that... I can feel your pain!

I'm used to it by now. It wouldn't have bothered me if it wasn't perfect weather to go drown some worms :( We're going on vacation in a few days out of state so we'll have to wait till we come back to go fishing

Shootin'IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    S.W. Indiana
    I normally try to fish the last weekend before my old fishing license expires.
    That will be this weekend, I'll have three days to get out to fish, hopefully I'll catch something.
    I'm not superstitious it is just a tradition I try to carry out with family.

Top Bottom