• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kyotekilr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    down wind
    did anybody buy the lot with the chrome slide whistle and would be willing to sell it. It was in a lot with with a couple of receiver clamps for a vise

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Anyone see what 220 went for? It was the 2 tone CZ 75B (OD frame, Black slide). I had my heart set on it but had to leave before hand.

citizenkane

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    My ears are still ringing. I couldn't believe what people were paying for 30.06. It was over a dollar a round. I bought some 7.62 NATO and two of the cans were 30.06 instead. I was mad but I think I got the cheapest 06 in the house.

Im guessing some people will have some serious buyers remorse when they figure up what they spent on some of that ammo, especially the loose ammo in the flats.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My ears are still ringing. I couldn't believe what people were paying for 30.06. It was over a dollar a round. I bought some 7.62 NATO and two of the cans were 30.06 instead. I was mad but I think I got the cheapest 06 in the house.

Im guessing some people will have some serious buyers remorse when they figure up what they spent on some of that ammo, especially the loose ammo in the flats.

Blood in the water shark frenzy. It is very hard to get a deal at an auction especially one like this that has been hyped up.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013

Yeah that was ridiculous. I just don't get it.
    I literally laughed out loud when that idiot bought the 1000rds of wolf 7.62x39 for $780

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees

I ignored the loose ammo, no telling what that recipe was. I didn't see the $1 per round for .30 cal. The ammo cans of .30-06 / 480 rnds per can just like you buy from the CMP went for $220 / can before the 17%. That would be market price.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Did anyone record the sell price for Lot 112 - H&R M1 Garand low s/n??? Besides the NM rifle, lot 112 was IMO the best looking of all the Garands.

I Love Bourbon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Speedway ish
    You let the amateurs do the early bidding. Inexperienced bidders will bid far too high then run out of money. By the time a third to half of the stuff is gone, prices really drop!

Your auction knowledge is weak.
    An auction like this drew people from all over the country, most of the lookie-loos were gone after about 90 minutes without spending a dime.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Your auction knowledge is weak.
    An auction like this drew people from all over the country, most of the lookie-loos were gone after about 90 minutes without spending a dime.

I have gone to a lot of auctions. It is normal for prices to go higher than market. And there are always just lookers.

The prices here were high due to the Class III weapons. But it did have prices higher for much of what was selling.

It would be nice know who bought what.

I Love Bourbon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Speedway ish
    I have gone to a lot of auctions. It is normal for prices to go higher than market. And there are always just lookers.

The prices here were high due to the Class III weapons. But it did have prices higher for much of what was selling.

It would be nice know who bought what.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
    Please explain how 5 NFA items that sold at market prices drove the prices up on an additional 320+/- other firearms?
    If auction pricing is normally higher than market then there wouldn't be gun auctions...

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
    Please explain how 5 NFA items that sold at market prices drove the prices up on an additional 320+/- other firearms?
    If auction pricing is normally higher than market then there wouldn't be gun auctions...

Hey brotha. Sent you a pm regarding the 75b

Top Bottom