• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know a old guy that has at least 5 times that many guns in a collection, 4 bedrooms stacked from floor to ceiling in unopened boxes. We will see some huge estate auctions in the coming years.....as they pass away and the kids sell out.

All my friends are buying guns like crazy. I told them that their kids will sell 10 cents on the dollar.

I just have to live longer than them that way I own all their stuff!

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Most things will likely go on the high side. In addition, many will bid forgetting about the tax and buyers premium (17% total). :spend:

It would really have been interesting to watch if this auction was online like they do at Christys. The extra bidders really drives the price up.
    You let the amateurs do the early bidding. Inexperienced bidders will bid far too high then run out of money. By the time a third to half of the stuff is gone, prices really drop!

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Prices are now falling as people run out of $. First CZ75B sold for 475.
    Hoping to see the remaining fall to about 400... if so I'll go home happy.

Let the amateurs overbid at the beginning and get them out of the way. Then the good stuff can be bought at reasonable prices.

Now FA (Class III) weapons are running at least $4500 to well over $10K. Some are even at prices at the $60K level. But that is normal.

Top Bottom