Who will be the democrat running for president in 2024?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will Michele Obama be the Democrat nominee?

• Total voters

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    My prediction is joe wins, but is hillarycided before J20 and dirty knees puts her hand on the karan to be sworn in…

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I'm going to guess Whitmer, with newsome as VP.

Trump shouldn't have agreed to the debate this early. Now the Communist Party of the United States (AKA Democrat Party) can select their preferred candidate, just like all other communist parties, not the people.

I loath Communists with a burning passion, and traitors and subversives even more.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So how is this for a prognostication? So bidet is taken down but the replacement cannot be placed on state ballots due to deadlines so a major court fight takes place resulting in concessions for dems to execute a massive write in ballot program get the vote out for their candidate and of course that program also provides cover for vote fraud…

1719598878703.jpeg

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Time to buy more ammo.

Dem delegates are pledged to Biden personally, and as long as he's in the race, they must vote for him at the convention. It looks like a fight between Biden's ego and pressure from the Dem party elite. The same people that assured us Biden is sharp and energetic are now assuring us that people actually LIKE Kamala and she'll do great.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    My money is on Biden running again.

Of course I use the word "run" very loosely. The only thing that's gonna be running is the fake ballots running off the printers again.
    Even after last night's debate, I'm going out on limb here and standing by my prediction from earlier. I really don't know why, other than a gut feeling. For some reason I can't articulate, I just don't think it's actually going to happen that Joe Biden either drops out, nor is replaced against his will. I could well be wrong, but we'll see.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Even after last night's debate, I'm going out on limb here and standing by my prediction from earlier. I really don't know why, other than a gut feeling. For some reason I can't articulate, I just don't think it's actually going to happen that Joe Biden either drops out, nor is replaced against his will. I could well be wrong, but we'll see.
    I'm starting to think he may well be left as the nominee. In my estimation, that would signal widespread belief Trump is going to win and no other dem wants to get in only to be a loser. If replacement occurs, my money is on Cali's Ken doll governor.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    As many of us suspect bidet is not cognizant to even know, it is those pulling the strings mostly the the old obummer team and they do not want to surrender their personal power.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Interesting take.

“could a new candidate (a Whitmer/Shapiro ticket to try to win Michigan and Pennsylvania?) save the Democrats and possibly lift them to victory in November? And what should Trump’s strategy be in facing a new opponent?”

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    As many of us suspect bidet is not cognizant to even know, it is those pulling the strings mostly the the old obummer team and they do not want to surrender their personal power.
    Until they do and pull Biden out, he is the candidate. I don't think there is anything that can be done until that happens

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Joe is the devil we know. We should now fear the dems ousting him. If he's not the nominee, they can justify 25th amendmenting him and give us Kamala until Jan 20th 2025. Kamala has nothing to lose from ruling insanely. She will never be elected president.

Similarly, the dems moving in a less than known character with no record to judge could be a real threat to us. Think how close we came to having some unknown dude named Merit Garland on SCOTUS?

Young folk and other nieve people could easily mobilize Trump hate mobs just like they did on Hamas terrorist support.

Not to forget, the dems still have the teachers union, colleges, Hollywood, the media and most social media.

We need to route for Joe to continue to be their nominee.

Top Bottom