Who will be the democrat running for president in 2024?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will Michele Obama be the Democrat nominee?

• Total voters

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Looks like it will be Kamala Harris if he is replaced. It is the only legal way for Biden to be replaced in Ohio,Nevada,and Georgia(even if he himself withdraws)...two of the three are likely needed to win a national election.

*Unless they can change the laws in those states during an election year and in a way that would allow a replacement.
    Unless he chooses to step aside.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The second pic was from Forbes. What makes you think that pic wasn't altered to make her look less manly?
    Earring is missing on her left ear. Hair was modified in the first one to be a buzz cut, but they missed a little bit of hair behind her right ear. Those are two that leap out at me right away.

1719776402965.png
    1719776516954.png

I'm sure it's more likely that the higher resolution picture has an ear ring added, as well as that little tuft of hair behind the ear. :rolleyes:

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Earring is missing on her left ear. Hair was modified in the first one to be a buzz cut, but they missed a little bit of hair behind her right ear. Those are two that leap out at me right away.

View attachment 362840
    View attachment 362843

I'm sure it's more likely that the higher resolution picture has an ear ring added, as well as that little tuft of hair behind the ear. :rolleyes:

The fuzzies extending around the hairline in the top picture is usually a pretty good indication of "alterations".

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    1719782563396.png
    On May 26, 1996, Mariana Cook visited Barack and Michelle Obama in Hyde Park as part of a photography project on couples in America.Credit...Mariana Cook/Courtesy Lee Marks Fine Art

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I see you are so passionate about this subject. To show you that I am petty and stupid I award you with a trophy.

View attachment 362812
    You have many more posts regarding her being a man than I do, I am anything but passionate about any of this. Now on the other hand you won't let the subject die, and you are the one who brought passion into the subject of trans so there is that fwiw. If you want to further your point and use your experienced and finely tuned trans spotting abilities please feel free to use the pics from the link I posted of her as a child to prove your point. Sorry I don't have a cute trophy to show you.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I think she's in. Trump was a popular outsider, and that worked well. (until somebody cheated)
    They probably figure they can't get away with that twice in a row... so they'll copy off the RNC and go for the outsider everybody on their side likes.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    You have many more posts regarding her being a man than I do, I am anything but passionate about any of this. Now on the other hand you won't let the subject die, and you are the one who brought passion into the subject of trans so there is that fwiw. If you want to further your point and use your experienced and finely tuned trans spotting abilities please feel free to use the pics from the link I posted of her as a child to prove your point. Sorry I don't have a cute trophy to show you.
    Throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the one that yelps the loudest is the one that got hit.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Jill Biden is pulling all the strings in the family. She will never allow Gampy Joe to drop out. Good boy Joe..You answered everything right. Here's another cookie.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    With all the early voting that goes on now, when do the ballots get printed?
    I wouldn't think it was before the conventions were done, although I did see something about the Ds having theirs too late for Ohio law or some such. That was going to have Biden not on the ballot though, because it was too late. Until the conventions, there are no official candidates.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Isn't it too late (unless there is a death) to replace Biden in several states?
    Been hearing and saying it for over a year now. Biden wins nomination. Biden bows out due to health or personal reasons. The party is then free to pick anyone they want. They will pick Newsom. This has been the plan for the last 2 years. They just need Biden to win the nomination, which is in the bag. And of course as Alex Jones said, if Biden doesn't bow out then there will be a death.

Top Bottom