• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    City County building downtown. Good sized line. We were in and out in 15-20m.

Used to be, you could look at the people in line and guess who they're voting for with ease. Bit tougher this year.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    City County building downtown. Good sized line. We were in and out in 15-20m.

Used to be, you could look at the people in line and guess who they're voting for with ease. Bit tougher this year.

The 3XL Walmart mom wearing white yoga pants with Hillary's face printed on the ass, cellulite adding to Hillary's wrinkles, is still a dead giveaway.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Tried to early vote last night.... 2.5 hr wait. Went at a bad time, right after work. Going to try a more off-peak time in a couple days...
    -rvb

Ugh, my wife just tried again this afternoon (I'm at work), still a 2 hr wait.
    -rvb

I have the afternoon off..... going to try again. It may kill most of my afternoon. :( better on my afternoon off than missing part of a day of work Tuesday I guess.

-rvb

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    more federal solutions....
    or
    states could expand hours to make it easier, provide more polling stations, more machines to reduce wait times, etc. I think all the states around us have an extra hr longer to vote than we do. At least they let you vote if in line by the cut off, I don't think all states allow that.
    some states require employers give a couple hours of pd time off to vote. some states have civic holidays (ie govt offices closed).

I always thought it sucked that getting to the polls is hardest for the worker bees. But we shouldn't need to have a full national holiday, impacting businesses, etc for what should take a few minutes....

-rvb

-rvb

States can't change the day, its a fedeal solution because it's a federal problem. Make it a Saturday or Sunday. Tuesday just makes zero sense anymore.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    States can't change the day, its a fedeal solution because it's a federal problem. Make it a Saturday or Sunday. Tuesday just makes zero sense anymore.

I didn't say the states could/should change the day. I think the rationale still stands for mid week vs weekend, where more people are inclined to be in their home district vs out of town enjoying weekend activities (excepting business travel)...

-rvb

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    I have the afternoon off..... going to try again. It may kill most of my afternoon. :( better on my afternoon off than missing part of a day of work Tuesday I guess.

-rvb
    I've been in line 1 hr, 43 min. I'm standing by a sign that says "Approximate wait time from here: 1 hour"
    -rvb

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I waited 20 minutes at the Hamilton County Court House about 2 weeks ago..... by boss tried to go this week to the Carmel library and was told a 1:45 wait

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I voted early yesterday. Took 1.5 hours to get through the line in Elkhart.

Felt sorry for the elderly people that were trying to cast their votes.

Mail in ballots had to be received by Oct 31st.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Voted in person early Thursday. Very busy but well organized. I was prolly around 100th in line but in and out in 25 minutes (2:30 in the afternoon). Lots of visible Trump support. Dems trying to hand out cards with lists of their candidates but not many takers. Repubs showed some organization, I had a mailing with their slate of candidates listed well before the opening of early voting

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Also why aren't more people using the mail in option?

Because they don't trust the people counting the votes. You know, one digit of your zip code is illegible, or you used your middle initial instead of your full name and your vote gets thrown out

Or after the election they find several thousand of them that got ... lost

Top Bottom