Who All Has Pulled A Funny Very Safe Prank With A Firearm?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hc4sar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    cent IN.
    back to the mikes when i was a die maker apprentice ifound a 1"to2" set of mikes at a yard sale . they were shot so i used them on new welders as "C"

clamps that got lots of funny looks believe you me. my journeyman loved it to

ejscott

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Hancock Co.- New Palestine
    the old dead animal trick is a good one. i usally use a fish. nothing smells better than a hidden fish in the car. im am also in the hvac/refrigeration field. souds like we have alot in common.

smhall3212

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    funny

Doesn't have anything to do with guns but next time you are working on your car have your wife or g/f call the part store and ask for a flux capacitor. If your lucky the guy at the parts store will play the game, good for a laugh. another thing you could do is tell your buddy that you have a 83' corvette and all it needs is some spark plugs, tell him to pick up the spark plugs and it is his....some of you know they didnt make a 83 corvette and sometime it takes about 3 or 4 call to parts stores before they get someone that has been call before

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    Not really a joke, but potentially funny.

When I was young and dumb, my buddy had just bought a .45 LC 6 gun.
    We were driving home from the gun shop and I was "checking out " the gun. I wasnt paying attention to where we were going, just the gun. Well, just as I raised it up and peeked through the open cylinder (it was unloaded), and slapped it shut...he yells WTF! at me. I turn and look at him,... and past him...to the teller at the drive through at the bank! LOL!, her eyes were bugged out! I am lucky I got out of that one without the men in blue showing up thats for sure!

15 years ago this same buddy and I decided to take out pistols to the IU range. yep, IU used to have a handgun range, believe it or not. Anyways, The sign says pistols only, so I says, Hmmmm, my brand spanking new .35 rem. contender that I havent shot yet is a pistol. First off, the guy running the range was an anti gun liberal!, it was the only job he could get!, we had fun with him fer sure. The first thing that tipped me off was he stopped me at the door and asked us if we were packing. "Of course!" we said, you cant pack in here he says. maybe I am wrong, but I dont see anything wrong with a fellow that has a concealed carry permit packing into the range. I told him to call the cops, :patriot:and he backed off. Also a stupid range rule by the same fool, was that the pistol targets had to be all the way back!, the range liberal said...get this...its safer, cause you are shooting farther away instead of closer!...what a ignoramus! So I Whip out my trusty little .35 cal pea shooter and when I touched off the .35 rem it sounded like a freaking bomb going off in the close quarters place. :ar15: It got real quiet as everyone there started looking around, and the range libby came hustling over to give me another talking too. Anyways, a few minutes later, My buddy was trying to pop his target with his .45LC 6 gun and couldnt print the paper. So I decide to have some fun with him. I am in the next booth, so he cant see what I am doing. I swap .45 LC scoped barrel onto my contender, and pop a single bulls eye on his target. After he gets done blasting away, he brings it back and exclains, I only hit it once and its a bulls eye....weird!. I did the same thing to him 5 or 6 times. finally I couldnt take it any longer and burst out laughing...he turned red as a beet when he figured out what I was doing to him. When we were leaving, the range fellow told me I was BANNED FROM THE RANGE!:rockwoot:

A few years ago, me and another buddy were shooting our pistols in the woods behind my house. It was getting dark, and my eyes arent as good as they once were, so I "broke my elbow" and brought the pistol closer to my face to get a better sight picture. BAD MOVE! I was shooting the same contender with a .45-70 barrel! Well the gun bucked back into my face and the hammer smacked me right between the eyes, :n00b: the blood was gushing and I learned a real lesson.

Top Bottom