Who All Has Pulled A Funny Very Safe Prank With A Firearm?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Alright guys, back to the beginning. Am I the only guy who has heard of peeing under your buddy's tree stand to keep him from getting one? And when you get one, you hang his toodles on his truck mirror?
    It won't work. The contents of urine are identical across nearly all species of mammals. The deer won't be able to detect a difference between "human" urine and deer urine. Your urine will have just enough of a difference to peek their curiosity, and often, urinating in a deer scrape will definitely peek a buck's curiosity.

Sorry to side-track the prank thread.

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    Putting pugment poweder on the grips of your buddies gun is always a classic, so is reloading is his spare mags with a few snap caps.

As a Fabricator though real pranks happen in the shop. Loctite or jb weld some ones sockes to a work bench will always make me smile. Or pulling the ground strap off while someone is welding, or adjusting their gas mix. Another good one is to rewire the rear turn signals on your buddies car so that the left switch will hit the right signal and vice a verca. But the number one prank I ever pulled was to wire the sunroof to the wiper switch.

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    My dad and I are fisherman. He always likes to have his coffee with him at all times. He is a "tight wad" and almost always brings his own in a thermos. My mom used to get it ready for him. Many years ago she thought it would be funny to dump a ton of sugar in it. He likes his Black, so he wasn't too happy with her! Good one mom! :yesway: :):

Girling up a mans coffee is not a joke. You start doing that and he will go shopping for a convertable PT cruiser or a smartcar.

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    mine is similar. we wired our bosses brake to his horn so every time he touched the brake the horn would wail. he knew it was us though luckily he was a cool guy.

When ever people start to talk or joke about doing that **** I always advise them to just "wire the left turn signal to the airbag sensor." You know I have never hit my brakes and had my horn go off. Wiring a horn is not only not funny, but annoying, and dangerous. People turn their heads and over react when something like that surpises them. It is always ok to hurt whoever you are playing a joke on, but collateral damage is unacceptable for vehicle pranks.

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    A buddy of mine from high school went to Purdue for engineering so he decided to get "creative" with his reloading.

He invited me to go shooting with him and let me borrow his Dad's Deagle 44 mag (the fancy gold one :D) So i go out and set up on the line, aim, fire. and instead of BANG i hear a pop and out of the barrel pops a little flag the "bang" written on it (looney toons style) The Range master fell out of his chair laughing.

GeronimoJoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    i used to be a mechanic and one of the favorite shop pranks was to take about 20 feet of wire and put one end in the #1 plug wire and the other end run up the drivers seat. when the guy working on the car gets in to start it up he grounds out on the ignition switch and gets the ride of his life.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    This is a prank that has nothing to do with guns but is very funny none the less, I used to work at a service station years ago and it had a pop machine that sold caned pop. We would watch whoever had a can and when it got down to the last drink or so we would dump out the pop and fill it back up with the same amount of water, No harm done to any one but you should see thier face when they throw thier head back and take that last big gulp, then relize its not pop. it is too funny, had it done to me a bunch a time too. :wavey:

renegade

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    IN
    I have a friend that I had taken to the range a few times. When he turned 21, I took him to buy his first gun (para p16). On the way to the range I told him to read the manual but he was to excited. When we got to the range he left the pistol with me while he ran up to the store to get targets. When he got back his new pistol was sitting there field stripped. He had never dealt with a 1911. So here I am shooting while he is sitting there trying to follow the instruction to but his gun back together.

Uralguy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Kokomo
    I bought a bunch of ammo back in the day. They turned out to be German WWII aircraft MG rounds. Hot as hell. I was shooting them out of my Mauser to get rid of them. One of the range scroungers comes up and is gathers up all the brass on the ground almost before it hits the ground. He would drive you crazy to get the brass. The guy was finally banned from the range for being such a weasel. He wants to shoot my rifle. So I said OK. Now this is October and I weighed about 160 wet. The scrounger weighs in about 230. So I have on a loose jacket. Now when he shoots this stuff it just about knocks his dick stiff. He starts whineing and I say it can't be that bad. So I shoot it again and then he has to shoot it and it whacks him again. This went on for about 10 rounds before he went away. When I was putting away my stuff in the car I removed my jacket and had a Flack jacket on underneath my coat. Never felt a thing and the scavenger never tried to borrow my stuff again.

Top Bottom