• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Looks like she may have fallen asleep or passed out in the bathtub and drowned. Apparently she was known to be taking Xanax and had been out drinking the night before. Add in a hot bath and that's a recipe for drowning. Rather sad.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Just splitting hairs. It's all dope to me.

I've had a change of heart, I'm with you now. Tylenol, crack, heroin, nyquil...all dope to me. All the exact same thing.

If you don't feel the same sorrow for those that also died but weren't famous, it is almost like using this for some attention. People are born, people die. It is what we do. If you contribute to your own death by years of substance abuse while neglecting your family, I'm not all that inclined to feel terrible for you. Great, you had talent. You wasted it. You had a family. Crack was more important. Decades of substance abuse and half a dozen prescription bottles found in the hotel room. It probably wasn't 1 or 2 xanax mixed with alcohol the night before (not really even sure how that would cause issues with the xanax). She had all the opportunities in the world to get help. She didn't. This happens to normal people from normal families that don't have the same opportunities. When they die, people simply call them junkies.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    ' Cause momma always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, keep your freaking mouth shut!"

Maybe your momma did. Mine didn't teach me to play nice for the sake of playing nice. You know that many people on here would be talking "who cares, just another junkie" if it wasn't a famous junkie that died.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    The point is, you have no clue how she died. Also, people can comment on the sorrow felt for such a great talent lost without being rude. The point is, she wasn't just another junkie. Go troll elsewhere!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Toxicity reports show xanax. She had half a dozen bottles of pills. She had DECADES of substance abuse issues. If the exact story was presented to you and it wasn't someone famous, you'd say just another junkie without another thought. If she took enough xanax to pass out in the bathtub, she most likely still had substance abuse issues.

PS. Telling the truth isn't trolling.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Toxicity reports show xanax. She had half a dozen bottles of pills. She had DECADES of substance abuse issues. If the exact story was presented to you and it wasn't someone famous, you'd say just another junkie without another thought. If she took enough xanax to pass out in the bathtub, she most likely still had substance abuse issues.

Sepe, the issue isn't about being famous, infamous, or totally anonymous. If someone had posted a thread about their neighbor who died in a similar fashion, the truth would be the same, no doubt. The question is, would you still post the same comments since you didn't now the person? Since the person was not wealthy or had the opportunities like some of the famous people who took a similar path, would you then simply post "RIP" or would you post something totally opposite?

I didn't collect Elvis' records, but I would not desire to post the "truth" in a sympathy thread, just because I could. Truth is not trolling, but sometimes it's best to find another thread in which to post, but that's an individual choice.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin

I'm pretty sure you meant 'toxicology', and I would love to know where you read that. Those kind of reports take WEEKs to get back. Also, the report she passed out in a bath tub is nothing more than rumor at this point. So, while truth may not be trolling, I would contest your definition of truth.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Sepe, the issue isn't about being famous, infamous, or totally anonymous. If someone had posted a thread about their neighbor who died in a similar fashion, the truth would be the same, no doubt. The question is, would you still post the same comments since you didn't now the person? Since the person was not wealthy or had the opportunities like some of the famous people who took a similar path, would you then simply post "RIP" or would you post something totally opposite?

I didn't collect Elvis' records, but I would not desire to post the "truth" in a sympathy thread, just because I could. Truth is not trolling, but sometimes it's best to find another thread in which to post, but that's an individual choice.

If the same thing happened to someone that wasn't famous and I didn't know them, I wouldn't have a problem with a RIP. My problem is more the mindset that happens when someone famous dies from substance abuse or complications from decades of substance abuse and people talk about how it had nothing to do with it or how bad they feel about the families (did they feel bad when the person choose drugs over their children?).

Feel sympathy for the families affected. Feel sympathy for the children who had absent parents because of the decades of substance abuse. Feel for the person that dies because they couldn't get their head around getting help when they had all the opportunity in the world. Sad thing is, the majority of people are only posting RIP because it was someone famous. If it was an average person, most would be thinking "who cares, just another junkie".

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county

I'm pretty sure you meant 'toxicology', and I would love to know where you read that. Those kind of reports take WEEKs to get back. Also, the report she passed out in a bath tub is nothing more than rumor at this point. So, while truth may not be trolling, I would contest your definition of truth.

:ingo:

Top Bottom