• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierbuck

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Hoosierbuck, are you trying to say that because they have a talent people knew about the deserve admiration more so than someone with an unknown talent? That's BS in my eyes. Good job you exploited your talent and got paid a boat load of money to do it. And to say its a better place with them here is waaaay over the top. What did she do to help this be a better place? She feed hungry kids in Africa? She have peace talks between fighting countries? She donate some of her millions to help others? No, she threw it away on drugs and alcohol. And before you ask, I try to do my part to help.I volunteer my time to help kids in need. I give donations when I can. And I don't have funds or resources she did. Would you make a thread if I died? No it wouldn't happen, nor would I expect it to. Very few people on here could pick me out of a line up,

No pal. Please just read my post. What I was trying to say is what I wrote. I know words pretty well, and wrote what I meant, don't need any interpretation. Pretty much just the opposite of what you tried to pick a fight about. Known talents are KNOWN and end up getting the admiration, whereas unknown talents don't get the admiration because they are unknown, not undeserving.
    If I knew you and thought well of you or a talent you had- and you died, I might just post up, or at least comment on another's post about you. I doubt I could pick ANYONE on here out a lineup except for a few guys I have met or knew from before. I don't think anyone else would pick me out of a lineup, either. I don't see the point there. Thank you for your humanitarian efforts. I appreciate that you are making the world a better place and improving the lives of kids. Props to you for setting a good example.
    HB

CtWest

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Here
    No pal. Please just read my post. What I was trying to say is what I wrote. I know words pretty well, and wrote what I meant, don't need any interpretation. Pretty much just the opposite of what you tried to pick a fight about. Known talents are KNOWN and end up getting the admiration, whereas unknown talents don't get the admiration because they are unknown, not undeserving.
    If I knew you and thought well of you or a talent you had- and you died, I might just post up, or at least comment on another's post about you. I doubt I could pick ANYONE on here out a lineup except for a few guys I have met or knew from before. I don't think anyone else would pick me out of a lineup, either. I don't see the point there. Thank you for your humanitarian efforts. I appreciate that you are making the world a better place and improving the lives of kids. Props to you for setting a good example.
    HB

Not trying to pick a fight, just trying to verify my understanding. Which appears to be incorrect so thank you for clearing it up. And I was lucky enough to grow up with great parents who chose to always be there for me, and I know not all kids get that treatment,therefore I feel its necessary to help out for the less fortunate.

INMIline

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Indiana/Michigan line
    I don't understand how such perfection in every way could try such harsh drugs. That woman had perfect, skin tone, skin color, hair. The best adjective I could use to describe her in the 80s/90s is pretty. A voice that matured in the church! She was a remarkable talent and when I heard the news, I was sad

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    Beautiful, talented and at one time wealthy.
    She could have retired and dropped out of sight, then done anything she wanted to do.
    All she had to do was keep it in her lane and stay alive.

Top Bottom