• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    When I was a teen we visited my grandparents in Trinidad (Caribbean island). One day we were driving through San Fernando and I said “look at all those stray dogs in front of that restaurant!” There were at least a dozen. My grandma responded “That’s a good restaurant. The dogs are looking for scraps.” Then she said “Never eat at restaurant here that doesn’t have dogs outside. If there are no dogs around it’s because they are cooking and serving them.” She was dead serious. Trinidad is not a 1st world country but it is far from the rampant poverty that Haiti has. I have no doubts it happens there and if it happens there people are fools to think they won’t eat cats and dogs here.

Do you think the lawsuit has any standing?
    There are a lot of places in the World that people will cats and dogs. I've heard Taiwan is one as well.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    When I was a teen we visited my grandparents in Trinidad (Caribbean island). One day we were driving through San Fernando and I said “look at all those stray dogs in front of that restaurant!” There were at least a dozen. My grandma responded “That’s a good restaurant. The dogs are looking for scraps.” Then she said “Never eat at restaurant here that doesn’t have dogs outside. If there are no dogs around it’s because they are cooking and serving them.” She was dead serious. Trinidad is not a 1st world country but it is far from the rampant poverty that Haiti has. I have no doubts it happens there and if it happens there people are fools to think they won’t eat cats and dogs here.

Do you think the lawsuit has any standing?
    Depends on the judge.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

No, no, no.

This, "Democracy is at stake!" is hyperbole at best when it comes from Democrats.

Come'on republicans - do better.

And this is no good reason to suddenly change our tone and say we don't want legal immigrant citizens. INGO told me over, and over, and over, we like legal immigrants and naturalized citizens. But now, that tone is changing (or the real truth comes out).

Study and study shows that immigrants are more conservative, more pro-family, more Christian and less tolerant of progressive agendas than native born Americans so why, oh why, are we conservatives afraid? Why do we think they'll vote Democrat? Because Trump and Musk tell us they will?

I mean, I guess they will vote against Trump if he keeps calling them pet-eating rapist.

And besides, that's what Democracy is!! Citizens of America (no matter how they became citizens) voting! What he really means is, "if Trump is not elected, this will be the last election xenophobic isolationist can win." (which I also don't think is true)

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood

I was about to post an article to this about what he said.

This is what I said 4 years ago.

If/when Biden wins, they’d open up the borders and flood in so many voters that the left will never lose another presidency.

Guess if Trump wins, he can really deport them all back?

Doubtful.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Study and study shows that immigrants are more conservative, more pro-family, more Christian and less tolerant of progressive agendas than native born Americans so why, oh why, are we conservatives afraid? Why do we think they'll vote Democrat? Because Trump and Musk tell us they will?

What study post links.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I was about to post an article to this about what he said.

This is what I said 4 years ago.

If/when Biden wins, they’d open up the borders and flood in so many voters that the left will never lose another presidency.
    Why are we so afraid? The easy solution is to go back to the Reagan era Shining City on a Hill and stop this is insane rhetoric that immigrants are eating our pets. Immigrants allign with conservative values!

Guess if Trump wins, he can really deport them all back?

Doubtful.
    Why would he? He won, no need to follow up on those promises.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Why are we so afraid? The easy solution is to go back to the Reagan era Shining City on a Hill and stop this is insane rhetoric that immigrants are eating our pets. Immigrants allign with conservative values!

Why would he? He won, no need to follow up on those promises.

This shows that in 2022 illegals favored Democrats. Obviously not as conservative as you think they are.

Where is this/your they are conservative, and would likely vote Republican evidence at?

Top Bottom