• ...and so much more!
  • JBI812

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    East side Indianapol
    Of all the handguns I've experienced the Walther PPK-s in is the worst. Not because of quality but because it has a very strong blowback spring making it extremely difficult to rack. I got it for my wife and it now collects dust in the closet. I could never get through a full clip of ammo without at least one jam..........Its a great looking gun like James Bond carried in the 007 movie but not practical for my me or wife. Sghe uses the P22 and SIG 232

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    Taurus PT 111 Millennium Pro-easy to shoot,never a jam--but couldn't hit the broad side of a barn:) First time to experience slide bite-traded it later for PT92-wise trade-worth the extra $$$.

Airborne33

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Colorado SPrings
    1911 FTW! I don't see why you would hate a pistol, just because other people love it. You said it yourself that it is a great firearm. It may not be the most technically advanced, it is 100 years old. That being said people still use it, it might be the most trustworthy handgun in terms of length of service. Killed a lot more nazis than your glock ever will.

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    1911 FTW! I don't see why you would hate a pistol, just because other people love it. You said it yourself that it is a great firearm. It may not be the most technically advanced, it is 100 years old. That being said people still use it, it might be the most trustworthy handgun in terms of length of service. Killed a lot more nazis than your glock ever will.
    i do not love the glock, i do not like people who say the Glock is best weapon of all time. before i bought this glock, i did not like glock or 1911. i wanted to customize a pistol. i chose the cheaper of the two. and the people who love it, you would be one of those, what in the hell does killing nazis have to do with anything? your the same type of person who says 9mm is useless, and i would respond, it killed a whole lot of russians and americans, and you would tell me that has no bearing on the conversation. Read origanal post. i asked what pistol do you hate the most, with any reason. not just the logical ones. this tread is for fun. if you hate glock, stand up and say it proud. no one here is going to judge you. so dont judge me when i say i dont like 1911s.

Earl Sinclair

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Taurus 96; a buddy had one that was just stovepipe after stovepipe, regardless of ammo. He finally sold it.

S&W Sigma; someone (who might be on this board :rolleyes:) tried to compete with one ‘back in the day,’ when it was the only plastic alternative to the Glock. He paid mightily in embarrassment and humiliation as it broke, and he got it fixed, and it broke again. . .

1911; I've fired one and didn’t care for it. Though the trigger is nice, the grip doesn’t fit my hand, it doesn’t hold enough rounds to justify its size and weight, and the thumb safety is an anachronism. A brilliant design 101 years ago. I wouldn't drive a car from that time period, either.

Anything else that is marketed as a self-defense weapon that has a manual safety and/or a decocking lever.

I kinda like this thread. Very theraputic. :D

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    All I can say is that a Walther PPK/S (of the Interarms variety) was the only handgun which tried to amputate my right thumb! :rolleyes:

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Any and all gun manufacters who over charge for their weapons, and pass them off as special.
    Nighthawk
    les bayer
    wilson
    ed brown
    kimber
    if you are wondering why. i was told i was attacking these maufactures on a different thread, and insulting the people who buy them. i was not, i was just trying to understand what makes these weapons more special than say
    taurus
    ria
    sig
    springfield
    colt
    so now i am attacking those companies, thats what this thread is all about. hating something for personal reasons, warranted or not.

SockMonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Oh this is an easy one. I have only once in my life found a gun that was so miserable to shoot, so ulgy, so ungainly that I can proclaim I actually hate it. That gun is the S&W sigma. It has the absolute worst trigger of any handgun ever. And yes I have shot a Hi-Point. I would take a Hi-Point over a sigma any day.

I've got a sigma 9, and I love it. Don't like to carry due to it's weight, but do like to shoot it.

Top Bottom