• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flukose

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    I think Ruger's look pretty terrible but have never shot one. Very much agree with OP that Hi-Points pretty much look like toy guns. I have heard that they are completely unreliable, as well.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I love SIGs, but a lot of the crap they're coming out with is just plain ugly. I hate the P226 Viking, 1911 Spartan (solely because of how overdone it is), diamond plate guns, rainbow guns, the P238, and especially the P232. All of them are hideous. Sadly, they have their hands in so much stuff that I didn't even list half of their line. Good thing they have nice 1911s (other than a few) and the P22x series.

68_F100

Expert
    Rating - 93.9%
    31   2   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    North Salem
    That must be why I see so many LEOs and military using 1911s instead of plastic junk:dunno:
    YOu don't know how silliy you sound. Do you know how many wars were won with 1911's? Wait about 70 more years before you try to compare the service history of a Glock to that of a 1911.

That being said it's no secret that I just can't stand the Glocks. All guns should be HK and all HK's should be 45. :rockwoot:

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    ruger lcp 380. (for me) my hand does not fit in any way and the recoil when combined with the issue actually hurts. and yes.. you may say i have sissy hands.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    I can't say I hate glocks... they've always fit my hand well and were easy peasy to use.... love Berettas of all types, Colt/springfield/Rock Island 1911s (I never bunch all 1911s together), big fan of the std 226/228/229 sigs. Big fan of HKs... owned a HK45c and usp9c at one time, miss them both.

Old S&W revolvers are sexy IMHO. :)

I am not a fan of the springfield XD series at all just based on cosmetics... ugly guns in my opinion. other than that... I can't say I hate any firearm the most.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    how about the jimenez little 22's you pick up from dealer for 80 bucks? bought one and made it through about 3 clips before it was light striking.

hbarnett1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    I understand. I keep staring at this picture. i normally would never say anything bad about beretta, but was someone smoking crack when they thought of that one? How did that get approved for production? Most important. the guy who did design it. do you think he tells anyone he did?
    That is one ugly gun.

Adamz04

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Fort wayne
    YOu don't know how silliy you sound. Do you know how many wars were won with 1911's? Wait about 70 more years before you try to compare the service history of a Glock to that of a 1911.

That being said it's no secret that I just can't stand the Glocks. All guns should be HK and all HK's should be 45. :rockwoot:

silly? You tell me how many wars the 1911 won all by itself? You obviously know their whole history.
    Since this thread was written in the the 21st century I was referring to modern day and not comparing history. Technology improves over time. I don't think OIF was one with a 1911. If they had high capacity quality polymer guns back in the day do you really think they would have chose the 1911 over it? I don't question their history, I just think they are now obsolete. They still have a strong following because they're sexy, but IMO All they are good for is looking at.
    I was not just talking about glock, but other quality makes like mp, hk, beretta, etc

Top Bottom