• ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Any 357 magnum airweight smith.

357 magnum is a tame round, but when even standard 38 special is hurting your elbows from the recoil impulse, you know the gun is just too darn light.

I'm not a panzy when it comes to recoil, I run full house compressed charges of win296 in 454 casull through a ruger SRH. Those are 10 times more comfortable than even a 38 special out of those airweights.

No_vice

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2011
    kosciusko county
    Davis industries p-32 yes I own it. NO I will not shoot it. I like where all my fingers are.:yesway: It was my grandmothers, as soon as I seen what she was using for protection I went out and bought her a Taurus M85 and traded her for the davis. I feel much better now that she has a reliable gun :draw:

Boz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Muncie
    I've been blessed by never having owned a gun that didn't go bang when I wanted it to, but there are a few I haven't cared for:

Taurus PT 945 (bad trigger and cheapo plastic sights)
    Phoenix Arms .22 (parts broke during cleaning - gun had only about 200 rds in it)
    Mauser M2 (just didn't like it - no specific reason really)
    Ruger P93 DAO (this gun taught me that I don't like DAO)

JGulley317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Marion Co.
    Oh this is an easy one. I have only once in my life found a gun that was so miserable to shoot, so ulgy, so ungainly that I can proclaim I actually hate it. That gun is the S&W sigma. It has the absolute worst trigger of any handgun ever. And yes I have shot a Hi-Point. I would take a Hi-Point over a sigma any day.

I knew someone would mention the S&W Sigma! Haha, couldn't agree with you more! Though I've never shot a Hi-Point. The Sigma trigger is the worst!

TR1032

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    Johnson County
    For me it would have to be the first pistol I ever purchased. I almost forgot I even had the thing. It was a Phoenix .22

I have a Phoenix .22 also, and have not had any problems with mine. Maybe I just got lucky.

On the other hand, I did have a Lorcin .380 that was horrible. It was the first new gun I ever purchased, and was also the first gun I ever traded in.

Adamz04

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Fort wayne
    I can't stand 1911s. Yeah I said it. I don't get it who wants a 40 ounce gun that holds 7 rounds and costs a fortune. Seems like a rip off to me. If I want a range gun I'll buy a glock 34/35.

hbarnett1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    I can't stand 1911s. Yeah I said it. I don't get it who wants a 40 ounce gun that holds 7 rounds and costs a fortune. Seems like a rip off to me. If I want a range gun I'll buy a glock 34/35.

Glocks are 1 ugly piece of crap.Clunky,and plastic garbage.Yeah,I said it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:twocents:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So much hate on here boys....be nice. Plastic is ok if you like it but steel is real
    1st...I have 3 Para Ordinance 1911's and they all hold 14+ 1 in .45 ACP. All of them are tack drivers, all were bought brand new and did not cost much more than the plastic fantastic everyone is so in love with. I have some single stacks as well and they shoot better than the Para's.

Now, plastic...I have a few but no Glocks, they are just too danged ugly. H&K USP's in .45 ACP...Have a Taurus 24/7 tactical as well. All are dead on shooters. No harm no foul.

Edit.....I have used those heavy single stacks to end physical confrontations more than I care to admit....Steel is real. What do you own, what do you shoot. Come with something or stop with the ugly.............Deal

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom