• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Today at Costco in Mishawaka. 20-30 yr old white guy wearing shorts with no belt (sagging). Gun was a sticker fire, Glock maybe, carried at about 5 oclock IWB. His shirt was pulled up over it (accidental OC).
    I was to busy thinking "Put on a belt, Dude."

Larry!!!

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jun 24, 2018
    Central IN
    Anderson Cracker Barrel yesterday. Old boy was going cross draw? Seems like most people is see open carrying have questionable choices in weapons and even more questionable holsters/configuration. A few days earlier a saw a lady with some tiny pistol all strapped up with Velcro in a holster flopping around on her hip while shopping. I don’t get it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Anderson Cracker Barrel yesterday. Old boy was going cross draw? Seems like most people is see open carrying have questionable choices in weapons and even more questionable holsters/configuration. A few days earlier a saw a lady with some tiny pistol all strapped up with Velcro in a holster flopping around on her hip while shopping. I don’t get it.

People dont know what they dont know.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    About 1430 today, 100S and Avon Avenue in Avon. Dude on a blue motorcycle (pronounced Motor-Sickle), semi-auto in a black holster.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The wife and I have been grocery shopping at Meijer in Cumberland for about a year or so. Just about every Friday when we are in there I notice one or two people CC'ing. Also see someone OC'ing as well.
    One reason we go there, it has never been an issue

Was asked to leave Kroger a few years ago when an off duty officer noticed my EDC printed while I was lifting a case of water. So I only go there when I see a good deal in their ad

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The wife and I have been grocery shopping at Meijer in Cumberland for about a year or so. Just about every Friday when we are in there I notice one or two people CC'ing. Also see someone OC'ing as well.
    One reason we go there, it has never been an issue

Was asked to leave Kroger a few years ago when an off duty officer noticed my EDC printed while I was lifting a case of water. So I only go there when I see a good deal in their ad

Was it just him? Or was he the security guard?

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    Last weekend at don ringos in greenfield. Old lady OWB appendix carry full size glock. It was like she wanted everybody there to see her, she went to the bathroom twice during stay and took long, out of way trip to get there.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Schererville
    Omelette House
    Just south of 41 and 30 intersection.

3 men and 1 women at a booth.
    Man in orange tee shirts, with writing for a construction company.
    Black plastic gun. Didn't stare long enough to ID it.
    About 1/2 hour ago.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Last Sunday. 9/16. 50-ish gentleman at Meijer in Greenwood. Checking out with his wife. He had on a nice blue Polo shirt. Nice kydex holster. Don't think the holster had any retention to it. Thankfully it wasn't a Fobus or a Serpa. May have been an M&P in it, couldn't tell.

Not at all slovenly looking.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Last Sunday. 9/16. 50-ish gentleman at Meijer in Greenwood. Checking out with his wife. He had on a nice blue Polo shirt. Nice kydex holster. Don't think the holster had any retention to it. Thankfully it wasn't a Fobus or a Serpa. May have been an M&P in it, couldn't tell.

Not at all slovenly looking.

I think "slovenly looking" is an acceptable default for Walmart, but it Meijer and other stores should have a more mundane, average baseline for open carriers.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Last night in the Muncie Meijer. Older lady in her fifties out shopping with what looked to be her daughter. The firearm had a black polymer frame with a silver slide. It looked like a Kahr but I'm not 100% sure.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Last night in the Muncie Meijer. Older lady in her fifties out shopping with what looked to be her daughter. The firearm had a black polymer frame with a silver slide. It looked like a Kahr but I'm not 100% sure.

Ouch! In Her Fifties qualifies as old enough to be described as "Older lady." OUCH!

Top Bottom